• This topic has 9 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Best beer ever

4130forlife

DONT even go there.. you will lose

BIGANT-DOG

Dave i just felt like starting some crap. PBR is okay(Hey i drank it with ya) but the r.r. is where it is at.

4130forlife

shouldnt you like colt 45 or something?? haha

Macdaddy

UH, EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

BIGANT-DOG

I never did drink that stuff, But i used to drink Cisco. What you know bout that?

Macdaddy

you used to drink a bad spanish singer????

Macdaddy

Ant, I figured you for a schlitz man.

BIGANT-DOG

NahI used to like bud, but now it is r.r. or c.l. you guys ain’t from the hood. I get you some cisco and i PROMISE you will not be able to walk upright,

4130forlife

cmon northside p-burg,, what what

rodney

maddog 2020 thats the old school plainfield special I like water its so natural but I will have a few 10 guinness drafts every once in awhile 4 real dough

BIGANT-DOG

My wife likes budweiser.

paulc

PBR and Rolling Rock best beers, you’re kidding right?

CrazyCraig

What’s the word? Thunderbird!

Lets go get some champipple. What’s that? You mix 7-up and ripple! (thank you Red Foxx)

Ant – you need to move up to the good stuff. I am not saying I am a beer expert, but RR & PBR are not beer, just dirty water in my opinion, lol (j/k).

Seriously, Bass & Guiness together as a Black & Tan is where it’s at. Also, there was a bar near me years ago that had a beers around the world club. About 100 different beers. I never completed the menu, but it sure was fun trying. You got free beer along the way while trying to get through the whole menu (over time, of course).

bmiddaugh

man oh man, I have more great comments from this weekend for this thread and I can’t, I just can’t… 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.