• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I’ll be there, I’m expecting a lot of EHT locals there as well.
    Shumski?

bmxer901

I wnet and checke dout the dirt section they built for this weekend. Its going to be crazy. The locals will all be on the dirt jumps and the skateborders usually take of the street rather fast, either way it is a fun day. unforunitly ill be in woodward.

4130forlife

ill be at woodward also

FSHUM

Dude, I’ll be there.
    I suggest anyone who is for the cause, or wants to put up a good face in honor of bmx ought to be there too. This is a chance to score for eht bmx. Instead of people talking about how “the town wants to tear the track down and make it a baseball field”, I’d rather hear someone make up some rumors like “the town is gonna help the track grow” and then get motivated to make it come true. Just Pray!
    If I hear someone say that “baseball field” comment again I’m gonna let the air out of their tires when their not looking. 😀 Just kiddin’, but really that’s gettin’ old. Lets make a turn around. We need positive attitudes, motivation, and less people complaining. Gettin’ rid of clips wouldn’t hurt either.

bmxer901

so how did it go. did it rain?

FSHUM

it was pretty rockin’. The bike ride drew out many many people. Then they had the jam, with ramps dirt jumps and stuff. Most people turned right around after the ride to go back to the bmx track where there cars were, but the jam hosted a few hundred people. It was more for the younger crowd once it really got going, but that’s who it was for anyway.
    Guy did an awesome job with the event and I’m sure it meant a lot to Ricci’s family. The rain was off and on from about 5:30 on (heavy at times) but it didn’t scare too many people away. they had some cool gear for sale and food and stuff too. It was pretty fun.

bmiddaugh

I missed it, had some things to do with the little lady…
    Frank, I have finally figured out what you can do without having to deal with dreamweaver and all that stuff.
    I’ll call ya tonight.
    Promise…
    Really..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.