Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. redbull / animal / zoo york contest?

• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BrianP

asbury park nov 4th….

i just saw ralph and he told me about it. freekin guy just got back from AUS and now he’s going to hawaii…..

anyways, anyone going to check out the comp?

rodney

HELLS yeah going with mike most likely should be a great time everyone should go . Ralph goes to Hawaii to get away turns out Ian Morris will be there to no escape from bmx >he told me aus. was nuts SO many riders SOOOO many skate parks 25 in one city!!!!y

4130forlife

im going sunday, gonna take some flix and drink beers with my boys

rodney

taxicab ,jersey barriers ,crazy bus with rails ,mad good riders should be a crazy time

loudogg666

i’m going to be in asbury today and tomorrow.

rodney

got to the comp !!!

rodney

BEST TIME, BEST EVENT this year !!!!! the riding level is totally re dick you less

4130forlife

after watching that contest, all the money they gave out.. the free products flying everywhere.. i think im convinced that racing is so lame

loudogg666

i was there for about an hour or so. the riding was nuts from what i saw.

bmiddaugh

the place where people in nj think money grows on trees to race bm

Dave, since our monetary system is not backed by anything of real value, in essence it does “grow on trees”. Google the words “federal reserve lie” and be prepared to pass out.

loudogg666

brett, that had nothing to do with the redbull contest.
    so you lose.

rodney

lou I missed ya sorry we had a blast progression is so scary Ilove it !!!…. bmx is alive and well for sure

loudogg666

yeah i know rodney. i only stayed for about an hour. then i went and froze my ass off standing online for that metal fest i went too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.