Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old racing memorial weekend

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

so let me get this straight… this weekend for those of us who arent going to tanglewood… racing in nj looks like this..

pottstown sat race
    cj sun race
    flemington.. monday… riders w/bikes in parade followed by gate practice

no race at flemington on sat but i hear they are working on the track for anyone interested in lifting a shovel….

no race at eht on sat

just confirm they are racing at howell on sunday?? i heard they were working on it this week just want to make sure sunday is still on, thanks…

bmiddaugh

CJ is hot hot hot, baby!
    yes they are.

BIGANT-DOG

I heard the track is smooth and all the turns are paved. BUT after racing at p-town I am kinda spoiled. But I got faith that the cj crew can “get er done” Wish I did not work so far from home, would love to go help out.

EHT IS THE BEST TRACK IN NJ!!!

BIGANT-DOG

P-town is the best in the njbmx family. From an overall standpoint. It is in a park, has a hotel right next to it a nice dinner etc. And a real nice track director. Glenn does this get me free entry fees? —

Macdaddy

Sorry – we’re probably going to york for the redline cup qualifier on sunday

BIGANT-DOG

an ABA race you traitor!!!!!!! I am gonna call my freind bob. Btw good luck and kick some ass.

Macdaddy

you don’t listn do you Ant – we always have raced both sanctions

BIGANT-DOG

Geez i know that 🙄 how far is york?

Caveman

York is bad ass. I may do that. When I was stupid gung ho crazy go nuts for BMX I used to head out there on Wednesday nights for races.

Then there’s also the thought of going up to Cedar to get some secret training in for the national.

Macdaddy

sssshhhh – didn’t you know that (nationals) is a bad word here?

Ant york is about 1 1/2 hrs once you get on the Pa tpk from NJ

great track real fast

miken1973

Hey dave back when gas was 1.25 a gallon that was a fun road trip. flemington then cedar. How is the track out in york its been ten years since i finsihed school out there. we used to to columbia maryland in the am then york in the afternoon. good times.

@Caveman wrote:

York is bad a**. I may do that. When I was stupid gung ho crazy go nuts for BMX I used to head out there on Wednesday nights for races.

Then there’s also the thought of going up to Cedar to get some secret training in for the national.

Macdaddy

hey caveman – how about Bensalem early, then to york at 2 then over to lebanon at 6pm – we did that a couple of times and by the last moto at lebanon zach was spent.

Caveman

For points chasers back in the day it was Deptford on Sat morning, Cedar at night, York Sun morning and then Columbia, MD in the afternoon.

Mike, York is burly with a triple so big out of the first turn it would have all the people whining about some little jumps at EHT faint. The turns are paved but they still don’t have that ski lift to get you from the finish back up to the gate. They’re gonna put one in the minute I quit racing, I know it.

I’ll have to check schedules. Some tracks are probably closed because of their Redline Cup.

Caveman

Your ABA choices for the weekend are:

York, PA Friday night, Saturday and a Redline Cup Qualifier on Sunday

Cedar Saturday night. (good chance for some secret training for the national)

Milford, DE Saturday night

Lebanon Sunday afternoon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.