Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old pro/am riders meeting

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

it’s coming up to that time of year when we want to hear from the riders.

what they liked– what they didn’t like, what they would like to see for the series next year and beyond.

but the first order of buisness would be when and where?

glenn, what do you think– haven’t seen rich on here much latelly, but i’m sure he has some ideas for a time and place.

dave

ridinlow

Is this an open meeting for anyone…or it for the usual select few?

s4lnj

like i said before, i was only involved with the idea in it’s infancy– life kinda got in the way

so this is an unofficial answer

type your way on over to newjerseybmx.com, check the points page– if your name is on the page, you are invited, then check the sponsor page– if you are a sponsor, my guess is that you are invited too.

if you have something that is constructive, then talk to someone in charge about attending. otherwise, take your negativity elsewhere. the meeting is for possitive growth of the series.

the date hasn’t even been mentioned yet, don’t turn this thread into another bi+ch fest. please

thanks
    dave pawlowski

tpbmxtd

We will have a riders meeting after the championship race. We will be giving out the year end awards at the championship race then we will hold a meeting were everyone is welcome to attend. We will be looking for the riders input into what they liked/disliked from this year and what they would like for next year. We have said from the beginning that this series was put together for the 16 & over group to keep them involved and allow the younger riders/parents to see some good racing.

@ridinlow wrote:

Is this an open meeting for anyone…or it for the usual select few?

You are more than welcome to attend the meeting for the Pro/Am series. As with all the meetings that we have had for the series, they have been announced at the track and have been out in the open were everyone could attend. If you would like to attend be our guest, we will be more than happy to hear your suggestions. If you would like to just talk to either Rich or myself please feel free to come up to us at the championship race, I am usually somewhere around the track (most people can point me out) and as for Rich he is the guy with the big “Farside” on the back of his jersey. We will be looking forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to a bigger and better 2008 Hyper Pro/Am series.

4130forlife

party time fo sho

tpbmxtd

@4130forlife wrote:

party time fo sho

Huh???

4130forlife

state champinioship= party time

one last hoorah for this thing i call bmx racing…

big plans for the team pbr/family afterparty

tpbmxtd

Got it……

4130forlife

you know you and the fam are on the VIP list fo sho

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.