Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Pro AM info

• This topic has 8 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kevh

What do you guys think the entry should be 5-10-20?

And how much time between runs? 10 minutes, 15 minutes?

trying to get everything set for Bensalem on Saturday Oct 20 as part of the alumni reunion. Probably start this at 6PM to end the day, and mix in the miscellanous races between runs (Oldschool rides, Pit Bike race, track backwards race, maybe pump race, etc.etc.)

Looking for all the feedback we can get on this from riders for riders!

phantom

Kevin I feel 10 would be a good number and 15 minutes between rounds.I will get the word out to as many as posssible.

kevh

Come on, I thought riders wanted another pro am?

s4lnj

$20 gives a decent payout– but $10 is nice and cheap–

i would say $15–

15 minutes between rounds should be plenty for rest between.

run as many races as you can– old school, pit bike, pump— you won’t have this opp. again ya know?

i’m gona try my hardest to make it– but wifey has some plans that day–

with a 6pm start i may be able to pull it off though.

kevh

I am looking to supplement the payout, so it should be bigger than just the 10 from the riders.

bmiddaugh

kev, I’m gonna be covering a freestyle event in somerville NJ that day but if you can get pics and stuff or a story or press release to me, I’ll put it up on the front of the site.

kevh

I think I can handle that.

Thank you!

bmiddaugh

dude, come on, thank you.
    lol, although I try to be “all over the place”, I actually can’t.

bmxmom156

this race is going to be run on sat night? what is going on sat during the day? i was under the impression it was an all day race-fest…lol

can you post the official events of the day? thanks…

what ever happened to the inquiry into weather nbl riders had to buy an aba licence for this race? is there any allowance for that? in other words is it required to hold an aba licence to run the pro/am open? thanks kevin for the info…

tpbmxtd

Will Cruisers be able to participate in this event. I know that it is an ABA rule that cruisers are NOT allowed in the “Money Opens”. Is this going to be the case for this race as well?

4130forlife

ill be there getting drunk, ridin my bike and selling all my bmx stuff..well 85% of all of it

Sullivan

you do realize this is the same day as the pro/am at hampton, which has a $2000 purse

s4lnj

you can race hampton next year.

kevh

Sorry, this was planned in conjunction with our annual Fall Classic multi point race. This is also the day of HC bmx Fall classic. That is why I am trying to set the PRO/AM for later in the day.

Cruisers are allowed as far as I know, i don’t see anything in the rulebook. We had cruisers in them before.

1 day trials available for everyone, so come on out!!!!

bmxmom156

what exactly is the procedure for the 1 day trial again??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.