Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Poll on the homepage

• This topic has 9 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Gas prices,
    racing,
    cause,
    effect.
    Blow off some steam peeps.
    And buy a hybrid.
    Oh and big oil and Georgie…f………………………..u.

1adam12

if we all just kill ourselves then there is nothing to worry about.

Caveman

There’s an awful lot we’re supposed to be afraid of right now. I for one am not worried.

I predict the Iraqi insurgents will all die of avian bird flu, the Iranians will nuke the oil companies only to be raped by two Duke university lacrosse players and then the Mexicans immigrants will come in and rebuild the refineries for cheap.

Problem solved. Now if you don’t mind, I have to call tech support in India about my made in China computer I bought from Walmart so I can check the news to see how many people have been killed in Israel…… All while wearing clip shoes.

LeadSled1

LMAO! Go Dave!

I just bought a 87 Dodge 4X4 Pick’em up with a 318 and 750 double pumper. I plan on burning all the gas I can just to be different.

CWCCRIDER

@1adam12 wrote:

if we all just kill ourselves then there is nothing to worry about.

yea and I know just the jump to do it on 😀 😀

rodney

DEATH IS COOL

RaidenHayden

The avian flu can take care of the demand end of the gas prob
    If Iran wants a nuke, give’em one, rightin downtown Tehran
    The immigrants, I don’t want to pay for all the resources they suck up, go to Iraq they need a hand.
    And not again with the jump thing 🙄

s4lnj

if i could just find a way to tow the bmx bike behind the harley i would be fine with gas this year—

nah– i don’t ever pay attention to gas prices– out of my hands so why get bent outa shape over it

CrazyCraig

at $2.75 a gallon for gas – my little ’90 Mazda pickup is getting a lot more use than the family mini-van right now. It gets almost twice the MPG on the highway. The wife doen’t like it ’cause there aint no A/C in it, plus she can’t drive stick shift either. For that reason we’re taking her car instead of the Minivan more often now too.

I can’t control the price of gas – but I’m gonna control how much I use.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.