Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old PICTURES OF SAN JOSE

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tuffneck
    CrazyCraig

Did anyone notice this on the front page of the site:

“Welcome to the new GeorgiaBMX.com web site. Please excuse the dust while the site is being remodeled. Our goal of GeorgiaBMX.com is to promote BMX racing in Georgia. We hope to bring you some hot racing photos from the NBL and ABA tracks in Georgia.”

Ya gotta love it – promoting BMX, not a sanction. Sounds like they have their act together down there! (or at least trying)

bmiddaugh

sounds like where we’re gonna take njbmx.org… 😈

bmxmom156

AND ??? how about that meeting yesterday ?any good ideas?? come on fill us in…

bmiddaugh

Deb…
    The front of the site… 🙄

bmxmom156

Ouch

hey dont roll your eyes at me young man!! i forgot thats where you put the announcements…sorry!

i see you guys were busy bees sounds like you hit alot of good topics.

i like all the discussion items one in particular i was curious about. when someone asked why is the east coast nat always at eht i ask why the heck is it always at the WORST time of the year…. MARCH?APRIL when we have the most unpredictable weather up here in the ne??? i have asked some folks (powers that be) this in the past why we cant switch with some other national like north carolina when its hot as hell there dosnt take a brain surgeon to figure it out… we would be better off in may and they would have beautiful spring weather in april… duhh! lets see nj take the memorial weekend national for a change instead of freezing our butts off( although we have been lucky a few times but mostly have a better chance of rain/wind gusts of 30mph/ temps in the 40’s)

beats the hell out of me?

bmiddaugh

hey dont roll your eyes at me young man!!

<40!
    You just moved up 5 points by calling me a young man, lol

bmxmom156

ha ha

remember young is a relative term

anyone over 35 that still rides a little bike is young!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.