Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing Picture time

• This topic has 10 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

I couldn’t wait til I got a scanner so I had to do this the crappy way. This is from Father’s Day weekend, 1995 at Flemington. This is the 18x main. This is no state qualifier, just a regular race. Heavy.

I should create a contest to see who can name them all. Winner gets a one year’s supply of chewing tobacco. See Richie Rich to collect your prize. 😆 By the way, that’s your first clue.

TenaciousD

I see a Brackens on the gate 🙂

TideyFamily

have no clue about any of them…. But the guy rocking the Minnie Mouse shirt should get tuff guy of the year award for sure!!!

I can spot to Cycle Crafts in that gate also… MMM Good. I love me some Cycle Crafts!!

TenaciousD

I’ll probably be off by a rider or two but here it goes…

Starting from gate 8:

Brad Shepley
    Chris Diaz
    jerzey Szwan (dont remember the spelling)
    me (Dan Mleczko)
    Mark Ianella
    Brian Lynch ?
    Rich Carolan
    John Vickers

P.S. if i happen to be right i’ll pass on the prize….

phantom

I use to go to school with a John vickers does anyone know if he was from pennsville.

phantom

Caveman my email is felt20inch@yahoo.com when you can pl shoot me the pics from the Ironman race of Cassidy.

CrazyCooter

Did Minney Mouse shave her…… I mean his legs back then too???? 😯

Caveman

Dan, you’re so close. You’re wrong on gate 2 and 3. Perhaps gate 3 could come on here and straigten it out. Hmmmmm.

TenaciousD

Ahh yes…the river water has been flowing tonight (Coors Light) and i now see the light..thats RC in gate three.
    Still stumped on 2 though…

rider1

Caveman,I think that photo is from 92 or 93. 95 I was not riding for AXO. That was 93. And the helmet was done in 91. I had several new ones after that. No way I used it in 95. I could be wrong.

1. VICKERS
    2 LUDEN
    3 CAROLAN
    4 Fisher
    5?
    6. Sawn
    7 Diaz
    8 Shepley

Rich

rider1

Gate 5 is Dan Mleczko. Duh he just posted it can I read?

Rich

Caveman

Rich you’re right, it is 92. Iwent back and looked at the batch it came from. I was saying it was 95 because Dan Mlezco is wearing the 94 Veterans Day Race sweatshirt. I know because I have the same shirt. Only I THOUGHT mine was the same shirt. The 1991 shirt must have had the same design.

Anyway between you and Dan you got them all. Rich you win the prize. Have some Skoal.

1. John Vickers (wearing the CB Video jersey)
    2. Doug Luden (And that’s Mickey, not Minnie)
    3. Richie Rich
    4. Marc Inella
    5. Dan Mlezco (wearing what must be the 91 Vet’s Day shirt)
    6. Jerzey Szawan
    7. Chris Diaz (gate jumping little bastard)
    8. Brad Shepley (wearing the Coastal jersey)

Notice how those are all Zeronine or Dyno number plates. Also notice how everybody’s wheel is touching the gate as it drops? For all you newbies out there, this is before the days of the air ram and the gate dropped slower. With a full gate of 18x’s with perfect timing, they’d actually help push the gate down.

The other pictures from that roll include Jeff Lamb wearing Zubas stripes and the building of Mullica Hill. Perhaps I’ll break down and buy a scanner this weekend.

4130forlife

that pic RULES.. i want inella’s forks… sooo much money

bmiddaugh

Dave….
    We’ll get NJ BMX big again..
    Don’t break down…
    Just buy the scanner…jeesh, what an emotional guy.

RaidenHayden

Brett, you should have heard Dave when he found out the Village People broke up, there was no consoling him!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.