• This topic has 6 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Pennsylvania that is, ver 3.0 brokenspokes will have a section just for our eastern pa brothers in deference to the history of Charlie Huber, Blacktrack, and the ongoing cooperation of the Knappers, and our intertwined history.
    That will be all.
    Thank you.
    Good night.

BIGANT-DOG

what took you so damn long!!!!!!!!! — btw i have a nice pic of charlie for you to use. if you want it.

loudogg666

kevin jones.

rodney

ME!!!! woodward, york, little devil, butcher , luc -e , clipper, mel, pottstown , the list is long ………PA history !!!!

adamguild

I can help here… Im still working on that John Huddleston interview..And can get in touch with a mess of theses guys (freestyle wise)….. I always wondered what happened to Marty Stoyer…He is a flatland legend(to me anyway) he had mad style….

adamguild

Butt Hutt,ECD, Butt Brothers, Keith Gower,Joe Rich,Mel Cody,Chris Halllman,Shimersville Skatepark, Reading Skate Park…….

bmiddaugh

There’s no need to go on man,
    The history and bios section is already mapped out, in fact I can give people access to write the stories.
    Butt Brothers!!! I haven’t heard that name in a looooooooooooong time!

rodney

both those parks long gone … sucks

loudogg666

butt brothers?

rodney

I really dont want to tell you …but you as a younger rider really have MISSED alot of stuff ,the stories ttruly will be endless

4130forlife

brian stimmel ruled

loudogg666

man, you guys gotta tell me some stories.

rodney

NOPE !!!had to be there just kidding cant let them all out at once thats what keeps you in you will here them every once in awhile just hang more

loudogg666

hopefully one day i’ll have stories of my own.

rodney

for sure you have to cause there will be younger riders that look up to you for the stories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.