Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Okay,.. what is it?

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pjtaft

the UBMXRC is coming,….

??

Caveman

Underclassed BMXers Riding Clips. it’ll be a sanction specifically for well, you guessed it with 35 national weekends.

Union of BMX and RC cars. The first sanction to actually turn a profit at local races by running both BMX and RC cars on the same track. The old guys that want to go back to the 80’s tracks will flock to it.

Underage BMX Racer Chicks. I won’t be elligible to compete but hell yeah, I will go to EVERY race!

Urban BMX Rapper Class. Races followed by best gangsta rap wins. Yes, yes, ya’ll.

Utopian BMX Racing Confederation. BMX with 70 moto local races, 700 tracks, $25 national entry fees, TV coverage, our OWN Olympics, no cherrypickers, slingshotters, players, haters, or whiners. And it will all start here. In New Jersey. Amen.

pjtaft

hey, you left out the personalized race DVD each rider gets under that 25$ reg,.. all motos are recorded,. and you take it home with you for study,. or bragging,. depends on who you are,..

bmxlegend

caveman.. you just made me laugh so much, hahaha crazy fucker

bmiddaugh

lmao!!
    United BMX Riders Council

Anyone feel like designing a nice high class logo?

UBMXRC is grassroots, it’s pro level, it’s T.O friendly… it’s the guys who know what needs to be done getting together and making a presence.

Though Dave’s clips acronym is pretty damn funny…

bmiddaugh

The way I look at things right now, is that we have 1 year to get word out about BMX racing and it’s legitimacy as an ADULT sport with highly skilled athletes.
    I’m sick of “men on little kids bikes”, B.S….
    Bill Hayden actually came up with this idea and we were two dog nuts from actually having a meeting with some of us…
    I listen to everyone talk and I think it’s time we got our collective sh*t together.
    Let’s be realistic, the UCI is screwing BMX over. We just had a national run by all volunteers. Race fee $45.00 per day. I dunno, there is just so much I have learned in the last few months that I feel as though if we start to look like an organized force, that promotes BMX as WE SEE FIT. Maybe someone will take a look at those, “guys who ride the little kids bikes”.

Here, I have a perfect example.
    Watching TV last night and there is a commercial for the “X-Games Moto Bike” WTF is that? Not only that but they used the freaking words BMX IN THE COMMERICAL!!!! That is a POS that was come up with by a marketing firm to appeal to a “preceived” demographic.
    It should have been a 30 second promo for REAL BMX RACING, GOD, I can’t stand it anymore….
    BMX IS THE BIGGEST DRAW at X Games, DEW, Gravity…..It’s time WE threw down the gauntlet and told the MARKETING FIRMS, WTF is up. We know, we ride, we rode, we will continue to ride….
    By the end of this summer the UBMXRC will be some sort of reality, and I would hope that through our different connections we can get the true champions of BMX “as a whole” on board with us.

Ask yourself this question….Greg Hill was nominated to be on the Board of the NBL…he ISN’T there…..Why? How? What? The guy is BMX. This rider revolution has already occured in freestyle BMX, it’s high time it occured in racing.

I did notice one good thing at the Nat. One of the NBL vans had “Bicycle Motocross Racing” spelled out on the back in big letters. Too many, no, almost everyone, thinks ‘kids’ when they hear or see ‘BMX’. Its a little thing, but at least to me spelling it out sounds alot better. But then again, what the hell do I know. Im a 38 year old who races BMX!!!

bmiddaugh

From what I’ve seen of you Loren, you’re a good guy who cares about his kids and BMX…
    So I say you know one heck of a lot.
    Your humility is also a heck of an attribute. (guiness here came up with the Anderson benefit stickers)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.