Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations njbmxracing.org

• This topic has 9 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

will be the new url for the official site of NJBMX Inc. in the coming year.
    I’d like to thank everyone who helped out getting things going and especially Lee Matos who will be designing the site.
    Rich Farside also was going to allow the use of newjerseybmx.org but the state voted for njbmxracing.org.
    Thanks once again go to Rich for stepping up when the chips were down.
    Look for a placeholder at njbmxracing.org in the coming week and a new site in January 2008.
    Any suggestions as to what people believe is needed on the official state site are welcome.

bmxmom156

how to get images on here???

bmiddaugh

hmmm. I just realized that this leaves

newjerseybmx.org sorta open for other stuff…

Cool.

bmiddaugh

I should also add that dreamhost, the webhosting company that donated their service to NJBMX Inc. also donate the first year of owning a domain name, so njbmxracing.org is free for the first year.
    After that it’s 9.95 a year to keep the domain name and of course as long as NJBMX Inc. remains a 501c3, our webhosting is free.

Thanks for believing in me Bill G, Vinnie and Scott.

bmiddaugh

http://www.dreamhost.com/aboutus-green.html

The future, yep, that’s what I’m interested in.

bmiddaugh

If anyone would like to throw out ideas on what they would like to see informational wise or even how it might be easier for you to navigate on the site please reply here.

loudogg666

sweet deal.

tpbmxtd

I would say put links all over the front page with a bunch of 1980’s graphics and put on the NBL cadence that takes forever to load and don’t forget the pictures from 10 years ago and last but not least, never update the site…..ohh crap thats what we have now 😯

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Glenn made a funny

bmiddaugh

Look if no ones gonna take this seriously…

Then they’re probably a member of this site…

loudogg666

hahahahaha.
    what is serious?

bmxmom156

i vote for stewie as the official njbmx mascott on the front page…

bmxmom156

seriously… how bout a section that deals with state stuff only..like a place you can click on that says “the next state meeting is… (fillin the blanks)” so ppl can know ahead of time and when you click there you go to the state only stuff..like the committees can have their own link, presidents cup info, state officers info, awards info, state series racing requirements,officials requirements, anything to do with the state organization…. if anyone wants info it would be handy to have it all in one place…

just a thought??

bmiddaugh

presidents cup info
    got it

state officers info
    got it

awards info
    got it

state series racing requirements
    got it

officials requirements
    got it

the next state meeting is…
    there will be a calendar that will show all these things as well as state race dates

bmxmom156

maybe also a points /series link…so many new parents are confused with the points series..separate link to local track points, state points, regional points and national as well?? all in one place? is that possible? i know you will say what is a new rider concerned with nationals for but just to have all the stuff in one area is such a help…at least for those who want to keep it all straight( in the beginning its hard enough without having to “hunt” for it…

of course a faq section would be nice…maybe not necessary but nice 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.