Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old nj news from tenn ??

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

anyone know how the nj contingency is doing out in tennessee?? does anyone out there have any track pics they can post??

bmxmom156

i think the transues are out there and tom martin was supposed to go w/andy…..

BIGANT-DOG

Tom told me he was going and i know chris v from eht went.

RaidenHayden

There was a race in Tenn this weekend?

bmxmom156

haha you are funny bill

BIGANT-DOG

Not jersey but got this from bmx news

there were 156 motos today…5 racks of 7 pros in each…quarters for pro, 17 24…Harley Kelly won Pro Open…Chris Bull won a stack 17 24 X in front of matt kelty and weston pope…Weston won Open

Macdaddy

farside win, win
    jeremy smith win, win
    talor farside went second on sat
    i know i am missing some main makers, i will get them
    we didnt do well but there is always lexington

CrazyCooter

Sorry for not being able to post during the weekend, didn’t have internet capability. I wasn’t able to get all the finishes but, I was able to get names of NJ rider and some of thier outcomes. You’ve already heard of a few results, here are some more:

Brandon Perez (12n) was kicking butt, everytime I heard his name, he was in front of the pack

The Krause’s did very well all weekend making thier mains and finishing well.

Anthony Fienstien (6r) made the main on Sat also finishing well

Garrett had heavy comp., didn’t make his mains, but Dad (me) was VERY proud of him, because he put forth the best effort I’ve seen from him! 😀

I made all my mains, crashing here and there, and have realized you can’t put the bike in the garage for a month and a half prior to a national and expect to do well 😕 !!!! Must start training again 😡 ! 2-4-4-5-7 place finishes for me

Other names I saw on the sheets with NJ behind thier names but was not able to keep track:

Brian Farro 13n
    Zach McLaughlin 12x
    Ryan Cohen 10n
    Mathew Cranmer 9x
    Kyle Mehr 8n

Sorry I couldn’t give you guys a rundown like those of Caveman or Crazy Craig, but, I promise I’ll try harder next time!!! 😳

By the way, they should rename that the “Dust Bowl” National!!!! There were people walking around with masks on because the dust was so bad. Our kids got dirtier inside that place than they would’ve if it were outdoors!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

I just scannned through the results and nj had a good showing. Big ups to all the jersey crew who went and rocked the house!!!!!!!!

CrazyCooter

I almost forgot, how I could forget this guy just boggles me!!!

Frank Klemecki made his mains both days transferring through Semi’s!!!!!!

sorry for missing ya on the previous post Frank 😳

ps: Thanks to Andy (Chip-n-Dale) for having ALL the parts I needed throughout the weekend! His “compound” looked full everytime I walked by!! And his prices, as usual, were the best available!!

bmxmom156

i also heard that gary transue fell and broke his hand/ wrist on sat race. get better soon!! at least you have the winter to recoup and gear up for spring…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.