Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Next State Meeting April 22nd

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Can anyone from the board tell us when it is?
    I know there are a couple guys here who are dying to give some positive input.
    POSITIVE input.
    On a side note…does anyone remember Charlie Huber…

rodney

I remember him he was a great guy really pushed bmx

paulc

I remember Charlie! I met him just before he got started in BMX. He owned “Charlie’s Card and Variety” It was a small store near the Village of Pennbrook Apartment Complex in Levittown, PA. The local kids got him interested into BMX and he called BMX products one day and became a dealer. From that store he moved up to the I-95 marketplace and had a small shop in there that was open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I worked for him in there. He than bought and old butchers shop in levittown and converted it to a bike shop. I remeber hanging bikes on the meat hooks. I rode for his freestyle team back then.

Paul Carroll

bmiddaugh

There is an open state meeting Saturday April 22nd, following the Egg Harbor State Qualifier. All are welcome to attend.

Janeen
    NJBMX State Clerk of Course

I’ll be there, offering whatever I can.
    I shall from now on be quoting JM,
    Put up or shut up.
    I will take notes and names and they will be posted right here so people know who is down to help in NJ without all the B.S.
    Guys, I’m so impartial it’s not even funny, I don’t know most of you so I will offer my suggestions and then watch how everyone acts towards each other. It will be an interesting afternoon.
    For those of you who can’t attend due to personal matters just let me know give me whatever info you like and I will “let your voice be heard”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.