Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum News from the frontline

• This topic has 3 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Just received this email from the automated part of the site.

bmxgirlmom has been deleted from Brokenspokes.net.

Do not reply to this message!!

RaidenHayden

WOW, how the hell did that happen? No one went ballistic on her

bmiddaugh

the hints have finally take their toll.
    subtlety Bill….

bmiddaugh

I gotta be honest here and say it doesn’t make me completely happy, her leaving.
    But when youa re at a meeting and things need to get done and you are putting your head down and making it look like you don’t want to be there, then why do it?
    Ya know, I’m sure she did a lot but at some point….
    Junior has got to drive.

Caveman

I see that as kind of a bad thing. She doesn’t like Bill and Bill ticked her off. She’s obviously offended and is saying “I won’t have anything to do with that site anymore” When this happened at the last meeting they LASHED OUT. They defended their way of doing things TO THE HILT. Prepare for the same kind of thing this time.

bmiddaugh

You’re right but I think it’s pretty much gonna be that way anyway.

I mean, Dave, when we walk in and say, we are buying the 1,700 nbl naional caliber pa system, we have funding and thats the way it is.

What are they gonna say?
    No? I mean…I actually see that happening.

I am personally ready for a major battle come this meeting, like I may get thrown out, kind of battle.

RaidenHayden

She was like running into the enemy pointman, now you know the rest don’t have the heart to stick out a fire fight, You’ve won, but your best ally will be the inconsistancies in their way of applying the rules, there are plenty here READ, knowledge is your weapon

RaidenHayden

I don’t understand,

@Caveman wrote:

. She doesn’t like Bill and Bill ticked her off.

I’m Soooooooooooooooooo lovable

bmiddaugh

Their position is no longer defendable.

I do not see coincidence, I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny.

RaidenHayden

Just for the record, I didnot have a problem with Janeen, I had a problem with her managment skills, and where they were taking things. I don’t know if she resigned her spot, but I gotta tell you what ever I can do to piss Les and Linda off, and hey bail, so that track can be straightened out. Janeen is probably reading now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.