Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Street NEW STUFF!!!!

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rideodybmx

i had my birthday party today,
    got money, and as soon as i got home, the pop`s credit card, and orderd me some new cranks brakes and lever!!

wooooohoooooo

rodney

buy it from a shop please !!!!

rideodybmx

staff

bmxlegend

buy a new bulldog frame!!!

rideodybmx

all the movey has already been spent lol
    though ill be getting more soon

Rodney, the problem is most (I don’t necessarily mean yours) shops don’t speak BMX, racing or freestyle. Sure, they have a few token BMX bikes for the kids, but pretty much they dont know and they dont care. (Then again, unless you are buying a complete, many shops don’t seem to want to be bothered with anything else either). I try to buy from a shop whenever I can, but sometimes its a whole lot cheaper AND better to just call or online shop someone who knows BMX. Wish it werent that way and I will continue to support local shops when I can. I want them to be there as much or more than the next guy.

Loren

rideodybmx

rodney let me know how to get to your shop and ill have 2 come check it out i might be buying a new back wheel 4 my park bike cus i blew mine up doing a parking lot to parking lot gap if u can price out a demolition annorexia primo red spokes and a decent rim and let me know i will be greatly appreciative[/img]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.