Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. NEW School is not a bad thing.

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Okay i installed the headset stem fork and bars. Was not as hard as i thought. Used the s&m forks because they have a built in compression bolt. all in all I ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!! New School is not a bad thing.except for clips.I am beginning to get excited about this bike. once my euro b.b. gets here it should be together by sunday.

1adam12

I have a hard time getting used to the new school flat bikes.Everything is super fast angles and the bike feels real cramped…..Question one does anyone have any old kneesaver bars either Peregrine or Haro they want to sell and two do they make any type of laid back post for new school bikes? Both these things will make riding alot more comfortable.Thanx…

BIGANT-DOG

adam you can get shim for that bike to fit an “old school layback” try vintage for the bars i know someone on their has em. I put a shim on the new bike so i can throw a layback on

suthnjflat

Yes todays flat frame angles are very quick and cramped, i think dans or flatland fuel may sell laid backs but i doubt it.

BIGANT-DOG

Screw dan’s!!!!!! Go to an older shop, and you can find one. We continue to support mailorder and that is the reason shops do not have shit! Buy from your LOCAL BIKE SHOP and maybe he will stock more stuff.

BIGANT-DOG

I go to http://thebikestand.com/ yes he is primarily a road bike dealer, BUT he does carry bmx parts and he will order anything you need and get it quick. he also does excellent work.

LeadSled1

Ant’s going to clip in!

You know you want to…………………………. 😆

BIGANT-DOG

Ant’s going to clip in!

When hell freezes over jess

LeadSled1

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Ant’s going to clip in!

See you even said it. 😆

1adam12

So crazy that all thses new school companies try so hard to be “different “that they are all the same….It’s like you have nOchoice but to use this crap………My bars are like 6.75 high and my God dam feet hit the rear pegs when I pedal…………..They should call it the OOMPA LOOMPA…………cause flatland bikes of 2006 are for vertically challenged

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.