Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NBL Question

• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

Guy’s when I raced back in the day, it was ABA and my grandparents took care of all the licensing stuff. So forgive me if I ask a dumb question. What all do I need to bring friday night to get my son his license for NBL. Borth certificate or what? We are going to come out to CJ friday night for practice so he can get a feel for the track befor sunday. Been having him come home from school and ride for 20-30 minutes to get the video game laziness outa him befor this weekend. Thanks everyone is advance for your replies.

Tidey

bmiddaugh

long pants, long sleeve shirt, birth certificate, they have loaner helmets if you need one.

TideyFamily

ok birth cert.. I knew about the rest.. The dad we bought the bike from is suppose to give us leathers and jersey and helmet from his son. The kid was great but I guess he broke his arm last year and sat out and now doesn’t want to race. Very nice guy who wants to see kids race and sold us the bike way cheap. He said he would rather see the bike on the track than sitting in his garage.

bmxlegend

long sleeve bmx legend shirt.. long pants.. open face helmet with jofa, chromoly bike..FLAT pedals…birth certificate.. and a pen and paper to get rich farsides autograph.. lol

bmiddaugh

HARO plate?

rideodybmx

holly old school guys
    lol jp

bmxlegend

zeronine moto control panel

TideyFamily

I can go one better guys. Haro Plate with a “T” for Todd Lyons from the 94 Winternationals in Phoenix.

[/img]

rideodybmx

yeah thats an old one lol

LeadSled1

I still have my old Haro plate with a crack in the middle where a pedal went through it during a main. Are you sure it was that new? I busted this one in 88.

bmiddaugh

one more guy posts a haro number plate and I am going to start crying…I miss my haro plates…. 😥

TideyFamily

yeah Todd was bustin out a vintage plate that day.You could allways count on him for wierd stuff. I even have the 94′ Winternationals sticker on the back of it..

ok ready to cry B

try this one.. Haro Dart.. hows this for Vintage. I know it’s not BMX but it is a rare bike.

bmiddaugh

oh no…not formula one bikes…
    I remember when general was pushing those…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.