Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. My first roadbike ride !!!

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CWCCRIDER

Well that was fun, my legs were starting to burn in the first 10 min!!!!
    I made the 16 miles in 1 hr. After I got into a nice rhythm (and onto a road where i wasn’t afraid of getting run over) it was a nice ride
    The bike I borrowed was not set up for me it is a older 12 speed , 27″ so it was a little uncomfortable.It was cool cranking down hill in top gear i would have liked to have a speed – o to see how fast i was moving?

What a great way to distress after work,cranking away watching that white line under ya

NO I am not going to buy some Spandex clothes or shave my legs but it is a great way to get a mid week workout and save some gas money getting to work
    I did see a guy all spandexed out and it made me feel like a “cutter” (from the move breaking away) my bike was to big for me , I had black Jim shorts on and my black bmx legend t-shirt !! 😆 😆

1adam12

Classic movie……..Dennis Quade is so young..

RaidenHayden

Chris that is the best way to unwind, where I live it’s all mountains so it’s alittle more work. But all good non the less

Kmart

The MTB ride is the unwinding of choice here…….too many Hillbillys in pick-up trucks to run you over on the road…..

Just watch out for Team Cinzano and the ol’ pump in the spokes trick.

Kmart

4130forlife

if its not a bmx.. dont ride

RaidenHayden

Man, I hope you don’t have a girlfriend, 4130forlife

rodney

just as long as it is a bike its OK go ride !!!

CWCCRIDER

My first choice will always be BMX 8)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.