• This topic has 11 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    rodney

what band/song really gets you riding, feeling good about your skills , gets you pumped ?

rodney

Mine THUNDERDOME MEGA MIX and the ROOTS( come alive) seems like I can pull my sh@# when those are playing

CrazyCraig

Almost anything from Van Halen, wtih David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar, gets me rockin on the bike. Okay, so I’m showing my age here. I’m a 80’s rocker, what can I say?

pjtaft

Craig, How soon we forget,.. the Ritual… “Sunday Bloody Sunday” on the way to the track,. Ozzy’s “Crazy Train” for warmups,..”Damage Inc.” right before race time… and then the rest of the mix….

Metallica “Master of Puppets” and a steady Diet of VH, AC/DC, George Thorogood and Oingo Boingo? mixed in with 89.5 WSOU Pirate Radio!!! and WNEW 102.7 back when they played rock

what were we thinking?

That’s a normal local race weekend,.. nevermind going on the boardwalk with Chad down at EHT

rodney

KEEP IT COMING

CrazyCraig

Hey Taft! Nice memory dude! I was pretty much talking now, plug in some good solid rock and get my day going. I’ll have to dig up the old weekend mix. I still probably have most of it floating around here somewhere.

The one thing that really sticks out in my mind was as soon as we were in track range, you guys would roll the windows down, open the side door on the van, and crank that “Wrecking Crew” song. Yeah, it was the name of the team, but I think the overplaying of that song definitely fried some of my gray matter. You guys blew out that nice set of Pioneer speakers I had!

But, and as much as I love my mom, it sure beat American Top 40 in her Oldsmobile before I got a license! But, at least she played music!

CrazyCraig

Did you HAVE TO bring up Chad????? Though the face plant he did on my old Patterson actually got him off a bike, which was probably good for everyone else out there. His musicaly tastes definitely went to the extreme punk side, to hardcore for me.

loudogg666

i tend to listen to alot of metal when i ride. i land my tricks more consistenyl if i am listening to as i lay dying, elysia, or xAFBx. but sometimes, i listen to underground hiphop, such as necro and papoose.

s4lnj

sevendust, system, chevelle, — bands llike that — craig’s the 80’s rocker– i’m more of a 90’s grunge guy

loudogg666

sometimes nirvana or rage against the machine isn’t bad either.

CWCCRIDER

This is all I need 😀 😀 http://www.cartessa.com/nbl8.wav

bmiddaugh

Peanut’s theme song for riding.

Rage Against The Machine when I’m about to head into a NJBMX state meeting…. 😆 😈

loudogg666

oh and you can’t forget slayer.

loudogg666

if anyone cares. my favorite band, As I Lay Dying, came out with a new song today from their brand new album due out sometime in august.
    check it out.
    http://www.myspace.com/asilaydying.
    its the very first song, within destruction.

4130forlife

lou.. you are mad cool and everything.. but AILD sucks the hugest balls ever

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.