Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. More censorship…just what this country doesnt need

• This topic has 4 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    1adam12
    1adam12

Ok some im out to eat and bam here is a woman breast feeding her child in public………..Does she get a fine…………nooooooooooooo ………….keep religion out of our lives………….

1adam12
    bmiddaugh

the people running things don’t represent the majority of the people, only what they are bribed to pass legislation on by lobbyists.

HA, the boobs passed legislation banning boobs!!!

RaidenHayden

There is a tribe on one of the tiny Islands in Indonesia, they have no contact with man, if some one can get to them, we could find out what freedom is. It seems that mankind has this self destructive goal of organizing things, taking away many of our freedoms, Unfortunately, BMX seems to be the same way, always a new rule, and we seem to drive away more kids as we structure this sport more. If you look at alot of the kids that do this, they didn’t want to play team sports, they didn’t want all that structure, it is one of the reasons I got involved. But the powers to be seem like if we have more rules, it legitmizes their existance

1adam12

And even worse censorship from the site…………………. To all the people I aggrivate with my responses…please pull your head out of your a-s-s- and realize that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours………….I will not be censored and if I am throw me —-the f–u-c-k off better yet have a poll on it…………………

bmiddaugh

actually thats a good idea…
    but I would feel better if you’d put up the poll Adam.

RaidenHayden

Adam is just ranting, do what many are afraid to do or say, it is these freedoms, that we still have that WE must protect

bmiddaugh

and Adam has a right to be upset, I pulled one of his posts.

CrazyCraig

@1adam12 wrote:

what happened to “Freedom” ????????????????????

http://www.optonline.net/News/Article/Feeds?CID=type%3Dxml%26channel%3D32%26article%3D18674767

…uhhh…the guy had guns and drugs and they had a valid warrant. They yelled out “police” but forgot to knock.

Am I missing something here?

I’m glad they didn’t let the guy off. Message to the kiddies: don’t play with guns and drugs. You stay out of trouble and the police won’t knock down your door. Period.

Yeah, yeah, its all about personal liberites being at stake, I know, but in this case, how can a lawyer have a conscience and argue that case??

If the police knock down anyone’s door here let me know and then we’ll discuss it. 😉

RaidenHayden

Craig, I got to play with guns and drugs, and it didn’t effect me. OH yeah I enlisted, yeah small detail forgot about that

1adam12

Too bad now that guy has to pay for the door that police destroyed…….

1adam12

Since when do lawyers have a conscience?????????????

bmiddaugh

Lawyer conscience = $$$

CrazyCraig

@RaidenHayden wrote:

Craig, I got to play with guns and drugs, and it didn’t effect me. OH yeah I enlisted, yeah small detail forgot about that

Getting paid by the government to use government sponsored guns and stuff to go blow up another government. 😯 Gotta love it.

And Adam, forget the door, how’d he pay for the lawyers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.