Yes, we came up with a lot of action items and we assigned them all to you.
1. Make BMX an elective in all NJ public elementry and high schools.
2. Place a bill before congress to change the declaration of independence to say, “with liberty and JARRETT justice for all.
3. Next time you overhear some moms at a race say they think I’m hot, get me some GOD DAMNED NAMES!
4. Replace Washington’s face at Mt. Rushmore with Bob Warnicke.
5. Erect a statue of NJ’s all time greatest BMXer, me, in New York harbor right next to the Statue of Liberty. I’ll be clutching some moto sheets and holding a microphone aloft. Just make sure I’m taller than her.
6. Show up at the state meeting and get INVOLVED. Voicing opinions is great but is completely useless unless we take initiative and help out.
can you send out an email if you have everyones on a list somewhere to remind folks to go? i dont know that everyone checks this site. i dont know if you have an ongoing email list for njbmx either??? probably?
did someone collect emails at the state championship race? i know jeff used to send out mass email announcements when something impt came up or reminders for meetings/ special races/ events etc.