Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum MANY THANKS

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bigjeff

On behalf of Central Jersey BMX, I would like to “THANK” everyone who came out and braved the weather and supported the Iron Man race. To all who volunteered their time and energy, you are to be applauded. Volunteering can be a thankless thing but you did make a difference today. To the riders, you all raced hard and made this year one to be remembered. See ya all next weekend at the State Awards and remember, things only seem to be getting better and next year will we raise the bar a little higher.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey Thanks to all the volunteers who made it a reality. While we raced around in the cold, YOU GUYS stood out there in the cold and crappy wheather so we could have fun. And that is what makes this race special.

bmiddaugh

I wanna thank all the guys who gave me ideas for the Logo for 2008 and John Lapusnak for giving me the final design that you will all see mid-january of next year.
    Raise the bar…that’s what BMXers do.

bmxmom156

i saw a lot of happy b mxers with prizes and awesome helmets walking around!! great job cj for yet another awesome iron man!

paulc

How many motos?

bigjeff

There was 35 mottos yesterday with 162 total riders. Not too bad considering the weather.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.