Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Makes me laugh when….

• This topic has 7 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

My boss says bmx is easy. Sitting here wathcing some videos at work and he says football and baseball are real sports. Says” i can learn that in a week.” Told em i got a spare bike. come on down. I would love to put his ass right over the first turn at cj…heheheheh.

bmiddaugh

LOL….oh yea baseball is a real sport, 2 guys, one throws a ball at the other, the rest stand around.
    football, not a fan either.

The conditioning of a top pro BMX rider is greater than that of those who play football or baseball.

I don’t like reality anyway, so I stay away from anything tagged as

“real”.

BMXspectator

BMX = Big guys on little bikes. It takes all of 40 seconds to do 1 lap. How hard is that? We wont even go into who is getting paid to play now will we?

bmiddaugh

yo, BMX proves that white men can jump.

adamguild

So are you saying that BMX is a “White Man ” Sport? That’s messed up…

RaidenHayden

Tell your boss, if they are real men playing those sports, then why don’t they play whentheir little pinky is hurt, such crap, I dealt with those assholes in Highschool. Hope to see your boss at the track

BIGANT-DOG

Or should i mention rich racing with broken ribs. Man some people have no clue.

phantom

Hey instead of busting balls invite there football or basebal teams out for a grudge race.i say give em a week to get ready and race them I would be willing to race.This could be away to promote the tracks and maybe get some new blood.I say use this for promotion.

bmiddaugh

Dude,
    I am writing that one down for future use.
    AWESOME idea.

RaidenHayden

Cool, and then when they wanna see if we can play football, it will be like the movie “The Longest Yard”, They won’t know what hit’em

phantom

Thanks just seeing a chance for oportunity for the sport. I use to coach alot of youth sports and even had some kids that raced at Mullica Hill.

bmxmom156

so whos all on the team “mean machine”?

i love that movie!

RaidenHayden

I’m the guy that likes to tackle people. Honestly the remake was pretty good

BIGANT-DOG

My boss is cool but but he would never bring any of his football kids to the track,but the next time he talks smack I will throw that idea in his face. And maybe we can get a football team together to kick their behinds.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.