Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. Major League Baseball….

• This topic has 7 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Again, the question I asked is, do baseball players need anabolic steroids to hit a little white ball

The problem is those guys feel the need to be the best and unforunately do stupid shit in stead of relying on natural ability. I also think that they are overpaid. No man is worht 275 million dollars, but at the same time if they are gonna give it to you how do you say no?

But midaugh do you think that there any BMX racers on roids? or “performance enhancers”

bmiddaugh

Yes.
    And if they get caught, good bye.
    I think there may be some Vet pros who juice.
    Totally weak.

4130forlife

yes, if you get caught using illegal drugs.. you get booted for life..

tommydone

Some used steroids to prolong their career,but alot used it to level the playing field.Major league baseball has none to blame but itself for this debacle.Half of the 1993 PHILLIES were on the juice and baseball did nothing.Mcguire,Sosa,baseball knew but needed them to garner interest after the strike.I loved playing football and baseball,the beauty I find in bmx is that when you lose YOU lose.there is nobody else to blame,you cant say that the offense didnt score or the pitcher was tossing junk, you lose because you lose.But in the same sense if nobody thinks that some BMXers are’nt juicing you really are naive.it has become so prevelant in ALL sports that something really needs to be done.And no the NHL NFL or MLB do anything to promote bmx.why should they?Thaey are in it to make money and promoting BMX doesnt make them money.I played baseball threw high school and footbal threw college,love them both but also love bmx.I don’t think it should be bmx or nothing.BMX should welcome People from other sports with open arms and say hey come check us out and see what we have to offer over here.Just my 2 cents
    !!
    AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!1

BIGANT-DOG

BMX should welcome People from other sports with open arms and say hey come check us out and see what we have to offer over here.Just my 2 cents

Tommy that is the best thing said in this topic. If you want it to grow you have to appeal to other venues. — If you keep that “only bmx” thinking you are really limiting yourself, but that is my 2 cents.

BIGANT-DOG

I think there may be some Vet pros who juice

they accused pistol pete of being on roids. It would be a shame if any bmx racer got caught juicing.

bmiddaugh

So I should worry about promoting football, baseball, etc…

No thanks fellas, i will promote BMX, others can promote those s and b sports.

I’m promoting a lifestyle.

Ant, if you want it to grow, you have to promote it.

Period.

A guy who face paints may not quite understand BMX…

bmiddaugh

I welcome everyone but I want em to…
    quit the ball sports and

“live the life” babay!

loudogg666

sports are sports.
    we are entitled to our own opinions.
    but seriously, i hate having to watch football when i’m at my relatives house.

bmiddaugh

ahhhhh…

“the game”

loudogg666

i want to smash their heads into the tv set.
    repeatedly.

BIGANT-DOG

So I should worry about promoting football, baseball, etc…

No thanks fellas, i will promote BMX, others can promote those s and b sports.

I’m promoting a lifestyle.

Ant, if you want it to grow, you have to promote it.

Period.

A guy who face paints may not quite understand BMX…

I understand what your train of thought, But if you could somehow use football to promote bmx and vice versa would that be a bad thing? Maybe in your eyes, but I call it cross promotion. And youknow i bust my butt trying to promote bmx, but I am different from you and we have different ideas. So long as we all keep on pushing the mission will get acomplished.

BIGANT-DOG

one more thing dude I wonder how many

ball sports

guys used to actually race? I know of a few nhra guys who used too. just a thought.

bmiddaugh

This has gotten way off topic maybe someone should start another topic.
    The “how to promote BMX thing” though has been done to death.
    The way I do it is I tell them…

It’s BETTER than football, baseball, soccer, yadda yadda yadda, or it takes more skill…
    If that hurts feelings so be it.

loudogg666

nothing beats rolling away from a trick.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.