Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Mahwah Area Track

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    AirportFF

This is the proposed location for the track. It’s about 2 miles north of Mahwah, NJ in Hillburn, NY. I’m not sure of the acreage. But I did some work in the building just north of the community center. The area is HUGE, plenty of room for a track and a boatload of camping.

[/img]

4130forlife

thats cool.. itll be like 25 min from where im moving, then i wont have to travel an hour ever again for a bike race, cept for the fun party nationals

rodney

why ya moving

tpbmxtd

@rodney wrote:

why ya moving

Local beer distributor won’t sell PBR anymore……

kevh

LOL

4130forlife

my mom is sick, her breast cancer is kicking her ass.. so im off to live with her again to help out

and glen.. PBR is worldwide

Good man Dave. My hope is she wins the battle, but regardless of the outcome she has a son standing by her side and that means she is blessed.

4130forlife

thanks erick.. but i didnt write that to get all sorts of sytmpathy replies..

but thank you anyways

oobaa47

This is great news for north jersey!!! Does anyone have a time table? Or what about what sanction it will be? All info greatly appreciated!!!!

4130forlife

maybe sooner, or maybe later.. sanction doesnt matter because aba and nbl both suck equally

AirportFF

@oobaa47 wrote:

This is great news for north jersey!!! Does anyone have a time table? Or what about what sanction it will be? All info greatly appreciated!!!!

It won’t be happening for this season more than likely. It will probably end up being NBL.

Dave i wrote that because I meant it. My mom died of Cancer but I wasnt at her side. I was too busy racing or watching TV to visit her often. I love to hear about sons that treat their mom with all the love and respect they deserve. I blew it, but gave you props for not blowing it.

4130forlife

thanks bro.. now come to jersey and sign my hyper, haha

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.