Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Hyper Pro-Am Ideas magazine ads

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

get it out in magazines..there are a few bmx magazines out there

when there is a poster made, ill have my buddy jeff z at ride post it on the ride website.. hundreds or thousands kids see that web site every day

i know its a street/dirt magazine.. but being the legend i am.. i got pull over there

s4lnj

good idea– and now that i bashed ice money, i’m in with fat tony and fudger!!!

BIGANT-DOG

hell as much as I dislike bmxplus, it is one of the most read mags out there. If we take pictures and write and article BMXWORLD might put it in the magazine.

4130forlife

the chances of bmxworld putting an article in a magazine from someone outside their staff.. hahaha

thats like me quitting drinking..itll never happen

bmxmom156

how much does it cost to put it in the bt?

speaking of bt love the last page/back cover redline ad with derosa… “the ant keeps marching on” if you havent seen it check it out we just got the new bt yesterday

BIGANT-DOG

you never know until you try.

4130forlife

i think its free in bt.. but im not sure

and yes ant.. i do know..

my best friend is editor for ride magazine..

BIGANT-DOG

well i will try anyway. even if it’s a blurb it’s better than anything.

tpbmxtd

Good idea’s…..

Dave…we will talk with you about this more in the coming weeks. Sounds like a good idea.

Rich and I will have some announcements on the pro/am series in the next couple of weeks.

Keep the ideas coming and look for the announcements coming soon.

4130forlife

you got it glenn

kevh

Anyone notice the full page CA state series ad at the back of the BT?

bmxmom156

how much $$ for that?

what about 1/2 page?

i will try to get some prices tomorrow ill call the nbl office to find out. how much could it be?

when they put something in the bt about jack frost or iron man ( if they did it i dont know if they did this yr) do they charge for it?( or is that a stupid question?)since its a race ad not a company ad???

jack mcdaniel has a 1/2 pg ad for his pic site…, bmx plus full page…

bmxmom156

ok heres the prices for ads in the bmx today:

the price is per month

since we are a state series affiliation ad( having to do with nj state bmx) we get half price cost…( as compared to bike companies get charged full price)

full page color $500 ( normally would be $1000 😯 )
    full page black and white $250

1/2 page color $250
    1/2 page b & w 125

and so on….so a 1/4 page just say near the “down in the dirt” section ( jess suggested that area for promo) would be around $65-75/month if we ran it for the months of may thru sept ( 5 mos) = $375

bmxmom156

oh btw the person who takes care of mag ads for the nbl is jess moore. his email is jessmoore@nbl.org he said to contact him he is more than happy to help us….he seemed very nice on the phone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘magazine ads’ is closed to new replies.