Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old lumberton practicetrack–

• This topic has 11 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

anyone know anymore about this– is it complete?– ready to ride?

who put this together? and what were thier intentions? not trying to start anything, just wondering. seemed like brett had put the idea here and within a few months someone pulled it off– could be purelly coincindence.

dave

Macdaddy

purely coincedence – local racer jim murry – not open yet

s4lnj

cool– when ar ethey supossed to be ready?

keep us posted
    dave

phantom

Hey let me know Cassidy and I would come and tear it up at the park.A big jam session.

paulkka

I will stop by Lumberton in the morning and get an update, there was a work party a couple of Saturdays ago but not sure howf much progress was made.

RaidenHayden

Got to ride at the Beech trails practice spot today AWESOME,

anthony

Its supposed to be done sometime in june ,there was a story in the courier post newspaper a couple of weeks ago,talking about that work party,drove bye going to andy’ s shop before I left for woodbridge,still needs alot more work,I hear its not going to be a sanctioned track,just a practice track,with no gate.

I live only 2 miles from the track. I drive by it everyday hoping to see some progress. If anyone out there can put me in contact with who is responsible for moving the dirt and finishing the track, I am willing to put a day in every week to keep it up.
    The local kids are riding deep ruts into the skeleton of the layout. It is a great design, and should be fun!
    Anxious to see it finished, and to have a practice track in my back yard will cut down on my commute to all the other tracks for my daughter and I to practice.

paulkka

The track is actually under the Lumberton Rec Dir. (Mary Ann Regan). Jim Murray (BMX Racer) is the main point person, there was a work party a couple of weeks ago, Check with Jim on next steps.
    email & tele. no. I will PM you Jim’s

Lumberton BMX Bicycle Track Grand Opening

Opening Ceremony of the new Lumberton BMX bicycle track for kids with dirt bikes. Satruday, June 2, 2007; 11 AM

Track is exactly 2 miles from my house…I wonder when I will find time for ALL the other things I still enjoy in life!

jaylamoon

you better still come EHT gravy….

jaylamoon

you better still come EHT gravy….

No worries! It will be nice to not have to spend additional gas money to practice. With a track that close, we will be able to ride in the evenings after work/school.

bmiddaugh

Does anyone have a street address for this place?
    I wanted to go there tomorrow

4130forlife

6061 clip in alley
    breakyourhip, nj

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.