Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Looking for a 24" Bike

• This topic has 5 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    joliver

I have a Redline Flight Expert that is too small for me. (Good shape, 2-3 years old) I’d like to trade it even for a 24″ cruiser. Not too particular about the brand, but want a raceworthy ride.

RaidenHayden

I have a complete GT cruiser, chromoly, three piece cranks, $150

RaidenHayden

I have a complete GT cruiser, chromoly, three piece cranks, $150

BIGANT-DOG

Joliver trust me that bike is solid I have seen it. you will not be dissapointed

loudogg666

solid gold?

Hayden thats a steal. If he buys it will the cops be looking for him?

joliver

Hey Raiden,

I’m looking to trade my Redline. Otherwise I need to sell it first. The wife will kill me if I don’t. I’m a roadie (and spend too much on cycling already) and looking to get into BMX because my son (almost 5) just started. I don’t know SHIT about BMX bikes, but think I can get $125 for the Redline. Do you ride/race at HCBMX? I’ll be trying to sell the redline there if I cannot sell it beforehand. Can you upload a pic of the BMX?

Oliver

RaidenHayden

NO I don’t race at HCBMX, and unfortunately I can’t use an expert, I don’t even know if my littlest is going to race, and I have her on a redline 16 and a mini. Its sitting in the basement, not going anywhere till spring I guess. What kind of road bike do you have I have the Trek 1000, and a 5200 with ultegra

joliver

I also have a 5200. I’m a cat 3 on the road, more of a sprinter, so I think I’ll give BMX a try. Jeff

BIGANT-DOG

I’m looking to trade my Redline. Otherwise I need to sell it first. The wife will kill me if I don’t. I’m a roadie (and spend too much on cycling already) and looking to get into BMX because my son (almost 5) just started. I don’t know sh*t about BMX bikes, but think I can get $125 for the Redline. Do you ride/race at HCBMX? I’ll be trying to sell the redline there if I cannot sell it beforehand. Can you upload a pic of the BMX?

send me a pic and i will post it for you on here and another site. if it will help you get a “real bike” LOL j/k

loudogg666

road bikes are expensive as hell.
    damn.

RaidenHayden

Not if you have an in at Trek 😆

loudogg666

god, what’s wrong with me, any kind of bike is expensive, well at least for me.

RaidenHayden

Just saw a GT like mine with one piece cranks go for $200 plus shipping on ebay

loudogg666

i had a gt frame once.
    i didn’t like it so much.
    it was too long for me for flatland.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.