• This topic has 10 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

he got it froma guy in md or va who started making thrusters again

thrusterbmx.com

4130forlife

he got it froma guy in md or va who started making thrusters again

thrusterbmx.com

bmxmom156

hey bill…. zip it !!( oh i had to say that…lol) im entitled to my opinion based on observations from selling many many frames to many many riders over the years…

opinion is also based on observations from watching my son go thru many frames from mini/ jr/ jr xl/ expert/pro thruout the years and honestly we have not had any transition issues as many other parents have had with making the move up from one frame size to another…

bill when you go thru this with your child/ rider then YOU can have an objective opinion on this subject. this is a very common prob when kids move up..parents buy this frame then that one the kid dosnt try it first they spend all this money on a new bike setup and the kid hates it..

trying to keep it similar to the old set up if they like it is key… if not then try something new.

dan has loved his rk since he started on the small expert/jr lx( or whatever you want to call it) and didnt have any transition issues. i have been told by alot of parents the geometry of the new bike is very hard to get used to(based on rider complaints) when they make a switch.

i was just offering an opinion, mr bill, which i think last i looked i am allowed to have soooooooo…….. —

mac…i suggest he try a few bikes and see waht feels right to him. buy what fits him now not what he will grow into (if he is having a growth spurt)

dsmith
    ne rk distributor

bmxmom156

hey bill…. zip it !!( oh i had to say that…lol) im entitled to my opinion based on observations from selling many many frames to many many riders over the years…

opinion is also based on observations from watching my son go thru many frames from mini/ jr/ jr xl/ expert/pro thruout the years and honestly we have not had any transition issues as many other parents have had with making the move up from one frame size to another…

bill when you go thru this with your child/ rider then YOU can have an objective opinion on this subject. this is a very common prob when kids move up..parents buy this frame then that one the kid dosnt try it first they spend all this money on a new bike setup and the kid hates it..

trying to keep it similar to the old set up if they like it is key… if not then try something new.

dan has loved his rk since he started on the small expert/jr lx( or whatever you want to call it) and didnt have any transition issues. i have been told by alot of parents the geometry of the new bike is very hard to get used to(based on rider complaints) when they make a switch.

i was just offering an opinion, mr bill, which i think last i looked i am allowed to have soooooooo…….. —

mac…i suggest he try a few bikes and see waht feels right to him. buy what fits him now not what he will grow into (if he is having a growth spurt)

dsmith
    ne rk distributor

paulc

Dave,

Close but not correct. I got it form a guy in Florida who bought it directly from Gary Stracadino or something. He is the guy that owns the trademark for Thruster these days and he is out of Mcdonough New York. He was going to start making frames again and this was possibly a prototype of the TRI-Power without the 3rd bar. He also made a frame that was called the silencer and it had holes in the top tube like those found on a gun silencer. I cant find a pic of it anymore.

It is for sale if anyone is intersted. I was going to get the third bar welded in there eventually. I have a pair of Diamond Back chromolly forks brand new to go with it.

paulc

Dave,

Close but not correct. I got it form a guy in Florida who bought it directly from Gary Stracadino or something. He is the guy that owns the trademark for Thruster these days and he is out of Mcdonough New York. He was going to start making frames again and this was possibly a prototype of the TRI-Power without the 3rd bar. He also made a frame that was called the silencer and it had holes in the top tube like those found on a gun silencer. I cant find a pic of it anymore.

It is for sale if anyone is intersted. I was going to get the third bar welded in there eventually. I have a pair of Diamond Back chromolly forks brand new to go with it.

4130forlife

how much r u asking????

4130forlife

how much r u asking????

CrazyCraig

@s4lnj wrote:

talk to craig wilson about a GHP— he has another shipment coming– and he is the “OFFICIAL” northeastern supplier for GHP/Atomlab

Thanks Dave – thats correct, our team, GHP Atomlab Northeast is a sponsor of the ProAm, not GHP directly, and we are an official distributor of GHP frames and Atomlab products.

I have Expert, Pro, Pro XL & Pro XXL in stock, red or black. PM or email GHPnortheast@att.net for specs and info. I have Atomlab Aircorp stems (53mm) and will put some packages together with pedals, stem, seatpost, seat & clamp.

paulc

What are you looking to spend? Anything to trade?

Paul

4130forlife

what do you need?>??

CrazyCraig

Paul, do you still want the bars, neck & pedals?

paulc

Craig,

I am not so sure on the bars and stem at this point. I would like to get the pedals from you. I was thinking of building the Thruster up and was going to use those bars and stem but I am not so sure right now. How much again for everything shipped to my house? Sharpen that pencil up this time! 19365 Thanks

Paul

paulc

Dave,

If you want the Thruster, make me an offer. Thanks

Paul

4130forlife

100$?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.