Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Hi i am BIGANT-DOG, AND I LOVE OLD SCHOOL!!!! But i do not hate the NEW SCHOOL! (EXCEPT CLIPS). Hell when i can afford one i will get a new race bike. Be it bulldog or hyper (hi rich and dave) But i just hate the fact that people think you can not win on an old school bike. I am pretty sure that the right person can win on any bike. Hell John Cafferio came back last year on a magnum. A magnum, and kicked ass. Now, I talk bout no clips, and stuff. But i have no prob with a-head internal h.s. or v-brakes.(But my DIA-COMPE 901’S are dialed as hell.) 😉 😉 The one prob i have with the euro b.b. is you are limited to what you can use. If you are in a jam and only have one piece cranks laying around, you are screwed. But that is something you have to deal with. Maybe one day soon i will have that new race bike, But until then YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY MY 1990 ROBINSON PRO. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.
    😆 😆

Anonymous

Hey Ant, lets see some pics of that Profile you were tellin’ me about. -Chris

paulc

Hey Ant,

John came back on his MAXIMUM! Not a Magnum! Just wanted to clarify.

Paul

bmiddaugh

Ant…there is no explaining yourself….hehe….
    Noogies!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

BIGANT-DOG

tHE FIRST PIC IS HOW IT IS NOW.My wife rides it. The last is what it looked like when i got it. But it is getting a total makeover this year. That will be my one show bike.

bmiddaugh

Ant is there any possible way you could make those pics bigger, I can’t quite see them from orbit…

Anonymous

More old junk that breaks toss those clunkers

rodney

thats cool my wife rides something old to but I cant show those pictures here LOL

bmxlegend

everyone drink beer.. build old skool bikes and race..its that simple…

well thats how it should be

ride on ant…

its all about a circle and a half

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.