Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland King of the court 1990

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    suthnjflat
    BIGANT-DOG

Dude that was cool as hell. Now someone tell me why this can’t happen in 2008.

adamguild

Jeff Crawn,Jay Jones, Criag Lepaige…..I have Leslie Freuds footage from that also

bmiddaugh

man…almost 18 years ago and it seems like last week.
    Some of the ramp-ateria ramps came from Crossman’s contests, he donated them to me when he was done with doing the comps.
    Good times.

Comps in NJ are that big now, but flatland, alas, is not like that anymore.

Don’t forget that was a a street comp as well…

suthnjflat

Brett crowther is in it too(blue gt) i remember riding with him a week before this contest.

loudogg666

the reason it won’t happen antdog is because street riders are more fashion oriented now. and dislike flatlanders, they say they give us respect, but thye look at us like we are a bunch of fags.

rodney

come on now dont spread the hate NOT all street guys are like that

loudogg666

well rodney you are friends with a lot of street guys.
    and you’ve been around for sometime now.
    whenever i go to a skatepark and start flatlanding, kids just stare at me and think i’m from mars or something.

rodney

its like going into a tennis court to play baseball thats why . maybe some people dont understand why you go to a ramp park to ride flat besides F them if you are on a bike you will always get stares either from people outside riding or the riders themselves

adamguild

I think its just the new wave of street riders.. I remember riding at the parks with Luc e Joe Rich,Mel Cody etc and flatland was cool sometimes they would even mess around with you…Hell I got some sponsors and a lot of free parts riding flatland at the parks….Stick wit it..

loudogg666

yeah, you’re right rodney.
    and adam, i’ve had some offers from riding at skateparks, but i turned them all down.
    not really into the whole sponsor thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.