Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father KING OF OLD SCHOOL(rules&regulations)

• This topic has 9 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

the fun police just showed up

Normally i would not care but I am really trying to get this done and bring in some sponsors. and i need to leep this clean and on topic. hey i am all about busting chops.Lord knows you guys do it to me enough 🙄

But this is something i have put alot of effort into. And I want this to grow into something huge.

loudogg666

how huge?

BIGANT-DOG

LOU. People around the east coast are taking notice to what i am trying to do. All I ask is for you guys to keep this thread clean and no jokes. After the call i just got I have renewed faith. THE KING OF OLD SCHOOL SERIES is going to be a success this year.

loudogg666

welll good luck.

bmiddaugh

I
    Would
    To
    See
    A
    Flyer…

And brah, we need a complete word doc of rules to post at races and on the CJ site.

BIGANT-DOG

Finalizing sponsors. when sponsors are finalized a flyer will be done. It does not make sense to put out a flyer until that is done.

loudogg666

what sponsors are you getting?

BIGANT-DOG

Current sponsors

CJS

JOHNSON PLATES

In talks with

SE racing

UGP

And i am still searching for more. Lou people do not realize i have put alot of thought and effort into this. And even if i do not get “major backing” This series is still gonna happen. But I am pretty sure that everything is gonna work out fine. I hope you come and watch. And there is one person that deserves alot of credit. Lisa Heath, she gave me all the guidlines for the rules I can’t thank her enough.

(update) I am waiting to get the approval form SE. Brett Downs has to clear it with Todd Lyons. I think that it will work out. I will know next week.

rodney

CALL REDBULL !!! Im tellin ya ifor sure real good handouts during the events

BIGANT-DOG

thanks rod, 😀

hey rod if you want to get down and be sponsor lmk. and i have another sponsor.

http://www.coloredtuffs.com/shop/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=2

loudogg666

yeah, redbull would definielty work.
    they do everything.
    plus, think of all the rebull girls!!!!!

rodney

is that whats its all anout with you … the grls

loudogg666

you know it.

BIGANT-DOG

A schedule will be announced when cjbmx has their scedule set.

loudogg666

sounds like a plan antdog.
    good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.