Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing KASTAN Uni-fork

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

I had this bike. Only difference was the cranks I had GT not redline. I loved the Uni-Fork. People would allways stop me at nationals and wanna see it.

bmxlegend

i had that same bike.. kastan green.. i bent my green uni blade, then i bought a black one from mike nunn.. i wish i still had that shit..my friend chris has 2 uni blades with the hub..amazing gimmick.. haha

TideyFamily

Your Buddy want to get rid of one??? I will pay what it’s worth. I know.

bmxlegend

his brokenspokes name is njracer.. i forget the rest… but i donno..he prolly sell one for the right price..but who knows

LeadSled1

I still think the uniblade would work if the leg was thicker than a regular fork leg. 😆

Kmart

Cannondale has been using the Uni-Blade idea for awhile with their Lefty Forks on MTBs…seems to work fine, could never get used to looking down and only seeing one tube…

miken1973

@bmxlegend wrote:

i had that same bike.. kastan green.. i bent my green uni blade, then i bought a black one from mike nunn.. i wish i still had that sh*t..my friend chris has 2 uni blades with the hub..amazing gimmick.. haha

what ever happenned to it?

4130forlife

i traded it to jerzy szwann for fredz legs and high flange tnt hubs

that has got to be 15 years ago

miken1973

@4130forlife wrote:

i traded it to jerzy szwann for fredz legs and high flange tnt hubs

that has got to be 15 years ago

yeah i didnt drive when that happened.

In 89 or so one of the Deptford guys I used to race had one (Rick Smith).
    I rode it around the parking lot and it was unballanced. Since balance is big in BMX im thinking thats one of the reasons it never caught on.
    But man they looked sooooo kool. I wouldnt be suprised if Haro was behind the graphics of the bike they were just so clean.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.