Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old K-Mart – you got your wish!

• This topic has 6 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

do yourself and your body the favor and NOT use clips..its a death wish just waiting to happen..

clips suck..

dunrite9

😈 Come on now!! 😈
    I just gotta try them!!

When I can keep my feet on the pedals and my a$$ off the seat I’ll be allright!!

CrazyCraig

@dunrite9 wrote:

When I can keep my feet on the pedals and my a$$ off the seat I’ll be allright!!

Yeah – that launch you took off the double step in practice had “I’m gonna need surgery in order to have more kids” written all over it. 😯

Ahh.. this is gonna be a fun summer. Oh, the knee is starting to feel better.

CrazyCraig

Update on my knee:

Its appears to be fully healed (boy, I hope so) and I went out for some sprints last night. I think I put on a few pounds rehabing. Gonna have to work my butt off this week to be ready for Saturday at EHT. Woke up this morning and it felt fine. The ribs are another story. They have been hurting since the RV slam, but I think they’ll be good by the weekend too.

dunrite9

Got home tonight and did some sprints down the street in front of my house it was pitch black, I could just make out were the yellow lines were on the road. I was wondering how many deer were watching, and if iwas going to hit one. Now I gotta adjust to this heat.
    Got the new (to me) 20 together, I’m going to practice on it tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.