Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Just Wondering

• This topic has 4 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Did any of the people who signed up for the different committees, here any thing from the board members? Has anything gotten done? Have we moved foward with the grant? Has anyone even contacted you guys or Rich about the grant?
    How about the papaer work to recive the grant, did you get that yet? That was a seemingly simple task.

BIGANT-DOG

I am p-cup and promotions. Not a damn thing. Bill me and you gotta talk before sat.

bmiddaugh

I spoke to Vinny tonight and he said progress is being made on the grant.

BIGANT-DOG

I have a ?. Is this part of the promotions comitte?

RaidenHayden

But Brett, this is the first you heard correct? And all you need is the letter of determination, correct? So explain where the disconnect is?

😯

😯

RaidenHayden

Hey Loren, we could take your approach and wat till next christmas, lets watch the counts go down more, I guess you picked out your next sport already then, cause the way this is run it is falling apart. Point is they wanted help, and the guys did, now what, what is the short term goal, you should be familiar with that as it was part of your GH seminar. Well guess what I don’t think they have a goal, so what does that mean??? Disaray, they wanted the help, it was offered and NOTHING again, same feed back from all the guys. HOW long would it take to get one piece of paper (letter of determinatiom), I mean if someone takes that long to get that this thing won’t get off the ground. Coould have had all the money for everything by now what a waste

😯

RaidenHayden

I guess you don’t realize they have and there has been nothing, and where do you talk about it then? You chose to resond, so you are as guilty too!!!!! Again Loren, as part of their obligation as a nonprofit they should have at least provided this, they haven’t, so if thye aren’t doing what they should again when will they start. there should not have been a hold up, should have been simple

RaidenHayden

one better, if you haven’t accomplished anything between the last meeting and this upcoming one, why have another meeting? I mean what is there to report on

bmiddaugh

Vinny called me, it should be mentioned, only because he has a question on computer equipment for CJ for the new nbl wares.
    I made all the progress I could on my part of the committees.

bmiddaugh

ok.
    Now.
    When you go to the meeting, you have to ask questions.
    That is the purpose of meetings.
    Sometimes the questions will piss people off.
    So be it.
    Remain calm, get the answers and make a positive impact.
    Be prepared, know the correct answers to the questions you will ask beforehand.
    That is very important.
    Make sure you can get knowledgable people on the phone to help you if need a correct answer that you did not think of.
    This is only to HELP EVERYONE.
    If you read nothing else on this site in the next 4 days, it has to be the words above.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.