Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Jersey represent this weekend!!!!!

• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Are we gonna let a bunch of out of staters come to cjbmx and dominate. I say HELL NO. So let’s all turn it up a notch this weekend. After all this ❗ is “our track”.

Caveman

Sorry guys but I’ll be heading to Atlanta with Leadsled for the ABA nationals. We’ll keep you posted.

You guys better do well. The first one of you to lose to a Connecticut rider is out of the family!

CrazyCraig

Caveman – I wish you and Jess (and anyone else making the trip) much success this weekend in Atlanta. I cant believe the ABA put it on the same weekend as our Regional! (Now I’m starting to sound like those Florida guys – lol)

Go represent Jersey right! Bring some Jersey ‘tude with ya!

LeadSled1

Craig, the ABA had thier schedule out last year. 😥 NBL did the overlap.

RaidenHayden

Jess between that, and the issues, with Cheri Lindsay BMX, I really had it with the NBL

LeadSled1

I guess they would have rather had no track there at all than an ABA one. They also scheduled an Elite national in Cali with a 30K purse to go head to head with the ABA pro race in Atlanta. Plus an East Coast regional and a Mid-West Regional. So a national level event in the West, Central and East all on the same weekend.

Caveman

All that and the FL state championships. You have your pick of five national sized events to go to this weekend.

bmiddaugh

Let’s see how many times we can cut this incredibly small pie called BMX racing into pieces before it just freaking completely disappears…
    I’m sick of towing the NBL and ABA line man…
    BMX was started by racers, it’s time we started again….were’s Carolan and that money…..

LeadSled1

Funny thing is that the Florida championship race in Tampa will have a bigger turnout than any of the national races. 😆 They pull 200-300 motos sometimes.

CrazyCraig

Jess – I saw that post on Vintage about all the overlap – thats why I made the comment of sounding like the Florida gang. lol

In another thread PJTaft wanted to know if he gets to the Florida state champ race at 1pm – we’ll they still be racing? – and we all assured him that they will. He wants to take his kids to see it first hand. Sounds like it will be quite a show.

But – wherever you are in America this weekend – they’ll be a serious BMX race within reach of ya!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.