Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Jan 20th

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Please tell me if you will be there or not below.

I will have by-law amendments ready this weekend.

I will have the proposal for the grant this weekend. Since I am not getting any play from those who who are supposed to get me numbers I will do it on my own.

I will also have State Series rule changes to show everyone.

I have also spoken with Janeen. People…calm down. She let slip that they are “opening the floor for new suggestions for an hour” at the meeting. I let this slide when she said it, but it is my belief that they may try to just rush things through again. If at any point we do not get what we feel we need at this meeting, then we must immediately ask for financial records. Also, and this is how out of the loop these people are, she also said that “there was nothing wrong with the way filippone was elected as asst state commissioner”, I also let this slide. Seems sorta funny that she has no clue that we have already taken care of this angle of things.

People should also mention below who they will be in charge of rebutting when the time comes.

Let me know below.

RFarside

CrazyCraig

I will be there. Not sure who I will be rebutting, but will be ready to speak up and get things rolling.

bmiddaugh

LMAO.
    Rich can you get Stu at HRP to get us a cost estimate to do the plates in 07?

CrazyCraig

The meeting is 11am, correct? I know its a drive for some of us to get there, especially Bill & Rich, but who is up for meeting 1/2 – 1 hour before hand to make sure we have our poop together and all on the same page? I know there is a McDonalds on Rt. 70 on the other side of the Parkway that we could meet at.

RaidenHayden

I’ll probably be there early too!!!!
    973-202-7246

bmiddaugh

yes, excellent idea. Start a thread with the title
    Jan-20th pre-meeting at rte 70 McDonalds

RaidenHayden

extra cheese no pickle

dunrite9

I’ll be there
    Craig I’ll call ya this week, maybe i’ll meet you at your house.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.