Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Jack Frost Classic coverage

• This topic has 12 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Guys-Gals, I won’t be able to make it there. 🙁 I am running up to NY state I promised my gal Christine we could check out a beagle she wants to adopt.
    Does anyone feel like stepping up and doing some pics and maybe a story?
    Sorry, I will be at Shields next weekend for the freestyle contest…

BIGANT-DOG

If the wife comes i can get her to take pics.

JBRP

I would help out but Illness and Lack of a new frame will keep me home…..I am trying to get these promo plates to Chris the TO to give out…….Pro/Exp/Mini…..I hope everyone has a blast….

4130forlife

ill take some pics

TideyFamily

@4130forlife wrote:

ill take some pics

Brett.. I will let you laugh first…

RFarside

I think Dave is the perfect person for the job. He could have some interesting pictures.

4130forlife

yes, pics of kids jumping, throwing style.. not speedjumping and staying on the ground…pics of some elbows being thrown in the turns like farside taking out klimecki.. or the other way around.. pics of my girlfriends 1st cruiser race

bmxmom156

brett please read pm/beagle info before you go

RaidenHayden

Beagles are bestest, had one as a kid, and then my parents got one after I moved out, cool dog

XMotoXchick

I had a beagle, Got him accidentally . When I was working as a vet tech, he was brought into work to be euthanized because the owner said he was going after the cat and he was older so no one would take him. I had the owner turn the animal over to me instead of putting him down. I figured this would only be a temporary thing since I had two cats. As it turned out he didn’t bother them so he stayed and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made he was a wonderful dog. I had him another six years till he got lung cancer. I had always thought about adopting another older beagle and when I saw the little guy up in NY .. I figured we would go check him out.

s4lnj

we’ve had a beagle for like 10 years now– a little grumpy now that he’s older– but still love him

RaidenHayden

Amazing, how we can take a thread completely off topic, not that its a bad thing, but it started out about a race, and were at the beagles, and yeah they are cool dogs, the one I had as a kid, was Snoopy, and man was that a fitting name, cause at noon. when the fire alarm would go off, he would jump on the roof of his dog house, and howl, I even have pics of him sleeping on the roof RIP

bigtimber

My wife and I Just had to put down our Rot weiler Today and Im very much still upset! 🙁

XMotoXchick

So sorry to hear that. 😥

bmxmom156

so sorry to hear that..i t is the hardest decision you will ever have to make. was he sick for a while?? we had to do the same to our bailey after 17 yrs. i will look for the poem someone sent me right after it happened it helped me alot. if i find it i will post for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.