Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Important Poll 1

• This topic has 8 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Please take the polls below.

CrazyCraig

not anymore…the last ones I think crossed the line a little. Even if its in the General BS section, I really think the comments from both are not needed here. Its not the face we need to put on this sport, and hard to believe since both profess to want what’s best for BMX in Jersey.

Sorry guys, but thats how I feel.

Macdaddy

I agree, both should go. I’m tired of it. It is like a car accident you dont want to look, but you cant helpit. The last series of posts made my eyes bleed. I could also feel my IQ going down.

1adam12

Like Johhny Cash sang “I walk the Line”………….Post like this are the best thing that can happen..Freedom of expression….This is what America is all about. I dont buy into the BMX family shit and I know many other riders dont either.. It is ok to be selfish…it is ok to do things your way and it is ok to think outside the box.The last thing I want to see for bmx is that “Little League Baseball mentality”…….Bmx doesnt have to be a team sport and you dont have to go with the flow……..

DigetyelaD

hell no you guys sound like a bunch of babies

BIGANT-DOG

Hello I did not start this crap!!!!!!!!! This guy comes on and starts messing with me. I do not know who the hell he or she is! Yeah I got sucked into it, and maybe i should have left it alone,but i do not let people talk crap about me and say nothing

1adam12

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahha

This is so much fun…………………………..

1adam12

Everyone…… you know contributing……………………….

s4lnj

nah— but i’m still compelled to read them all

dave

imwatchin

@Macdaddy wrote:

I agree, both should go. I’m tired of it.

After reading your take on this whole ABA vs NBL thing you are one of those know it all kind of guys. You have some guys that have been around this sport a lot longer then you. Sit back and listen and if you don’t like any of my post DON’T READ THEM.

. @1adam12 wrote:

I dont buy into the BMX family sh*t

That is because you are not a BMXer. Well Adam what have you done for this sport? NOTHING.

@DigetyelaD wrote:

hell no you guys sound like a bunch of babies

After reading some of your post DigetyelaD you are one the only guys on this site that is up front with what you say. I like this guy.

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Hello I did not start this crap!!!!!!!!!

Yes you did and I will fix that problem later.

@s4lnj wrote:

nah— but i’m still compelled to read them all

After reading some of your post s4lnj you don’t come off as some of these wack jobs. Your ok to.

1adam12

I have done more with and for this sport than you ever will………………..

bmiddaugh

BMX freestyle…
    damn this whole different aspects of BMX thing….

s4lnj

After reading some of your post s4lnj you don’t come off as some of these wack jobs. Your ok to.

thanks for the seal of approval :wink:! [/quote]

imwatchin

@1adam12 wrote:

I have done more with and for this sport than you ever will………………..

Give me one thing you have done for BMX?

Macdaddy

My take on the “ABA vs. NBL” is that there should not be a “vs.” in there that is all. I know enough to know that I do not know enough.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.