Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. I’m hearing nasty rumors,

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

that pertain to BMX racing. I would have to say it would be a bad thing to make some of them a reality. I hope to see everyone at the next state meeting already planning a positive and eventful 2008 season.
    The media and free speech now exist in BMX land here in NJ so it may be best to keep moving in a positive direction.

To the lurkers that attempt to report back to the ones who say they “do not look at this site”.

Know this.

At the next state meeting, I am bringing someone with me that will squash any attempts at negativity towards the people who frequent this site, which at this point apparently is a heck of a lot of BMXers in this state.
    I have been holding this person at bay for over 10 months now and getting a lot of heat for it. If we are all civil at this next meeting, it will be fine. If not…

The future is up to you.

loudogg666

is there going to be blood?

bmiddaugh

No.
    The person I’m bringing does not have to say a word nor lift a finger. Their prescence alone is enough.

rodney

w o w !!! you are bringing bill danner, no wait george the wheelie king guy , no wait cliff hoyt , john eggons , chris hartway ,tom neradka , jason britland hahahaha!!!!! AM I CLOSE ??????

bmxmom156

how bout we find out when the meeting is first off…

does anyone know for sure? if its co ming up soon ppl may have to make arrangements to keep the date open…

no definite say so as to the date which i think should have been chosen already…’

is it after the state awards?

will ppl be saying they cant stay and have to leave “right away” should it be on a different day so the younger riders will be home with babysitters( as to not have a reason to be in a hurry?) or a separate date?
    all valid points. having it on the day of the awards when most are there is convenient as long as ppl stay and are not in a hurry ( remember- they will be there all day)

is it better to have on a separate day with no other activities where you can focus your atten in one place( being some of us are all over the place…lol)

some things to think about…

i for one would like to know WHAT is the DATE of the MEETING?

bmiddaugh

Rumor is that it will be after the awards banquet at Incline.

bmxmom156

is this a nomination meeting?

i will start another thread on this everyone should know when what and where

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.