Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. If you feel like things are slowing down…

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

over the next couple weeks.
    It’s because I am selling my condo, the closing is on the 28th of July and I’m in the midst of packing and moving, and everything else.
    Gimme 2 weeks here to get back on track, I’m slipping over to my gals house where we plan to build a home on her land.
    Basically the revolutions headquarters is moving to the other side of Brick, LOL!

rodney

Building a home BIG dogg in the house all that bmx must have paid off I cant afford that I SUCK good luck man

bmiddaugh

Proceeds from the condo sale are gonna go a long way towards building a small home….1300 sq ft baby. Modular all the way, lol.
    Shit, if this was proceeds from BMX I’d be moving to a sweet cardboard box in Pennsylvania Station NYC.
    Good real estate decisions…
    in fact.
    invest in real estate, ladies and gents, that’s the only thing they aren’t making more of..
    land.

CrazyCooter

So that’s why you told me to keep the “old 80’s” BMX Plus mags for as long as I wanted………. less packing to do for the move!!! lol

bmiddaugh

LMAO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.