Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations If you could build a track….

• This topic has 17 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Rod everbody know’s you will support(and so will cjs) but the million dollar ? is are thier enough people who want to see this happen. Well I for one do, and i think that there are others out there but do not want to speak their mind because they are afraid to be associated with this site.

Well if you are that person i just mentioned , stop being scared and voice how you feel. This is AMERICA. People this is the time to rise up, bmx is gonna be in the olympics for god’s sake. So step up to the plate and help out.

bmiddaugh

We are on the right path to promote BMX in NJ.
    No one else is.

rodney

promoting is the answer but we need the right people in the right places to handle it all when the masses finally catch on . are we ready ?? I have been ready . I have been doing this whole support thing for a long time . some others support which is great but … I DO MORE ( just look at the last shields comp for example)

BIGANT-DOG

the beatiful thing is we all have different ideas, and yet we all can work together, why can’t others get a clue?

bmiddaugh

are we ready ??

In a word, finally,

Yes.
    Racing and freestyle.

ihatem

@bigdaddyrg wrote:

if you make it so you have to jump. what about the kids that cant jump. 😯 😯 .if you dont get the small ones in to it the sport will die……

teach your kids how to jump Rick! LOL

sickryder83

I’m want to make a track at my house in the spring. I have six straights laid out. I want two rythem sections one real deep one shallow (pottstown style).all dirt turns. wide enough for two person races. a pro set with a thirty foot double into a pit then a thirty out. its on the side of a hill so it will be real high speed. can’t wait.

loudogg666

did i see the word freestyle?

njoldcruiser

Wait…BMX? in Bridgewater?…that you can see from 287?MADNESS!!!
    but who’ll keep the Manville people out,they keep trying to ride the track backwards!

njoldcruiser

Ok for real,big high DIRT berms,real doubles or triples,spaced so big guys can jump,and little guys and Ant can ride thru

mroze1

Hey! I’m from Manville! We ride tracks backward because we were taught to “think outside the box” 🙂

I’m all for a Bridgewater track, gives me an excuse to visit family.

rodney

make it happen NOW!!!!!

loudogg666

i am down to help..

TenaciousD

The location is a “best case” scenario, but should all this come to fruition it will be somewhere in Somerset County.

I think some type of pro section would be cool.

In a perfect world, a track would be put indoors at a place like this:

http://www.bsaarena.com/

but i digress, thats shooting too high (i think)

P.S. Ed, i wouldn’t go advertising your from Manville 😆

bmxmom156

oh…to live in a perfect world…

dan that place would be awesome( or a place like it)

rain snow sleet hail who cares….

indoor races/ climate controlled atmosphere( just like where the worlds will be in austrailia in 09)

you can dream cant you??

i say we get rid of that ikea building on the tpke north and put in a track…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.