Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations I wasn’t born to follow.

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Doc said 1 month before I can resume normal activities from the date of surgery, that’s May 20th.
    Since normal activities for me means shooting off my lips about what we all want done, I think that is the date for me tossing up the UBMXRC logo and our rather insane manifesto…
    I’m also calling out June 10th after the State Qualifier at HCBMX as the first get together of this band of yahoos to shoot the sh*t and start thinking.
    I’ll be there by my damn self in need be.
    Does anyone know a good place to kick back up there in Hunterdon?

CrazyCraig

There are several places by the Flemington Circle – at the worse we can take over the Dunkin Donuts and I’ll buy the first round – honest!

RFarside

Dunkin Donuts 😮 Your not going to drop 25lbs that way.

BIGANT-DOG

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. My place is always open. Since i am in the middle of jersey. Hey Brett you forget I do not live in the hood anymore.LOL

CrazyCraig

@RFarside wrote:

Dunkin Donuts 😮 Your not going to drop 25lbs that way.

Okay – so this party just got moved to the local GNC. I’m sure they got one around there. Protein shake anyone?

Brett – I was just on Yahoo yellow pages – Flemington has just about everything out there – someone just needs to scout it out – maybe a local pizza place or something.

pjtaft

isn’t the track right behind the library or something like that? been a while..

bmiddaugh

I’m hoping Bill will chime in here…
    Ant, I want to use someplace close to the track since everyone will be there for the qualifier.

bmxlegend

how about we meet at a nice old man bar.. throw down some beers and get down to bmx business..im all in for it

pjtaft

Dave, consult your library of WeirdNJ,.. they have given the “oldman bars” alot of coverage

RaidenHayden

I’m looking already 😆

bmiddaugh

Yea baby!
    Hey Rich, can we get Hill up here to listen to our crazy BS, lol!…

BIGANT-DOG

Oh I thought you were going to have a couple of them.

bmiddaugh

One at a time…jeesh man…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.