Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I LLOVE OLD-SCHOOL-BUT DAMN

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I had these flights (yes original 401’s) they were at least 10 years old when i got em 95 maybe. When i got back into bikes i put em my haro master. when i built my rrace bike i put em on that. then one day. i was out riding and. Not junping just cruising and this happened

I was pissed but at that moment i realized CERTAIN OLD SCHOOL PARTS BELONG ON A SHOW BIKE.(none of my bikes are show bikes btw) Needless to say i orderd a set of brand new flights for my next race bike. BUT I WILL STILL NEVER EVER CLIP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

My flights always had issues……I would still rather have a pair of one piece Takagis any day……………………….

BIGANT-DOG

I do have takagis and sugino’s 180mm takagis

rodney

Do you have the mushroom bb covers in colors to match

CrazyCraig

Dont forget the Dirt Skirt to keep your bottom headset bearings clean too!

…while yer at it, get one of those plastic brake guards with the checkerboard sticker and the vinyl cover for your brake handle. All available on Ebay for $50 and up!! 😯

rodney

Buy the new odyssey 2 piece cranks you will have no problems and if you keep them long enough they will be oldschool some day and we can do this again in a few years

BIGANT-DOG

I bought NOS gt made profiles,directly from profile to replace em, and i just nought a set of double pinch flight 2’s for my new project.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.