Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) I found ridin low!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 10 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

After using my goverment contacts i found em. Damn if i looked like this I would stay hidden too.

RaidenHayden

I always said she had a big set LOL

bmxmom156

hahahaha!!

you just made me laugh like crazy! thanks

bmxmom156

i cant help it…hahahahaha

crack me up! when you need a laugh just come here…

ridinlow

Nice….exactly why NO ONE takes you seriously!

Question for bmxmom156….
    Was the incident that occurred on Saturday, the way that you intend on going about helping the sport?
    At least we are both laughing now. Keep up the good work!

BIGANT-DOG

ridinlow-DO NOT MESS WITH DEB, I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT THE PICTURE UP. 😈 So why don’t you come out the closet. btw You should at least do your hair before coing put in public. —

CrazyCraig

I asked in another thread to keep comments about Saturday off the internets, so Deb, don’t let him/her bait you.

If anyone is TRULY interested in working out the events of last Saturday, and the events that led up to it, then I suggest we sit down like adults and discuss it.

And for the record, I am truly trying to act as a mediator with one goal in mind: moving forward with accountability. PM me if you feel the need to take this conversation further. But, I will only have detailed conversations online or offline with people that will fully identify themselves.

bmxmom156

ridin low i would suggest you not make an opinion on something you know absolutely nothing about.

believe me you are WAY out of line on this one.

RaidenHayden

You know what really makes me laugh, is that we know who Debbie is, we know who I am, but rideinlow, as adult you can make comments but hide behind a screen name like a little kid. Grow up, and stand behind your statements, by letting us know who you are

bmiddaugh

” NO ONE”
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    no.

“some people”
    yes

there are 40 guys over 16 who take us very seriously, as well as most of the rest of the riders and parents.
    but this place is for laughing and joking, i’ll respond seriously in a different thread.

BIGANT-DOG

I do care who ridin low is i am gonna ride his or her behind till they come out of the closet, wait till i get home.

rodney

To all ..is this really the best way of going about it or are we just stooping to his level. this right here is the perfect example of what BMX does not need .It seems ever since the computer came about with all these sites we tend to spend more time typing our love or hate for bmx then actually doing it …..maybe I just suck !!!!but 20 some years must count for something

BIGANT-DOG

To all ..is this really the best way of going about it or are we just stooping to his level

Rod it might not be the right way, but it so much damn fun…… 😈

Rod it could be a woman too.

bmiddaugh

I say we hit em high and low….
    LOL!!
    intellect and comedy, you can’t stop that!
    bwahahahhahahahaha

XMotoXchick

Its obvious that riden low is one of those slimy people that was at the meeting or informed through the grape vine on Saturday. It seems that they all hang together. Jeff Morgan Matt Danick Janeen should all resign these people are a cancer on NJ bmx. I also think Linda Vanderhoff should step down and let new people continue to grow the sport, The days of sour puss, chain smoking ,sneaky, nasty, people are over.
    I call for resignation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.