• This topic has 10 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

“you are my friend to the end”

rodney

Yes it is in the general section but this iis a BMX site . Here is a question to all you negative slingers WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR BMX TODAY??????

rodney

Why dont we all use our real names . Hiding behind these little pet names posting negativity I dont get it!!!! this is in no way against everyone just the haters if you come on here to hate use your real name !!!

4130forlife

ill use my real name.. im dave and im an alcoholic 🙂

rideodybmx

dave your not an alcoholic your a PBRaholic!!

lmao jus kidding

BIGANT-DOG

I said the same thing in another thread rod. And I agree with you on the negativity, but you know me betterthan anyone on this site and I am not gonna let someone talk smack about me and not say something. spesially when i did nothing to deserve it.

1adam12

Im a hater and everyone knows who I am……Life is more than BMX thats why there is a General BS section…………..I would also like to add that Rodneys comments are pretty one sided……Everyone isnt about promoting BMX..I RIDE AND I COULD REALLY GIVE A SHIT IF BMX GOES BANKRUPT OR NOT…….I RIDE FOR ME.NOT TO MAKE MONEY FOR SOME DUMB SPONSOR…….NOT TO PROMOTE MY LOCAL OVER PRICED BIKE SHOP……..NOT TO GIVE BMX A GOOD NAME………I RIDE FOR ME…… I WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD STOP KISSING ASS AND JUST DO WHAT THEY WANT……..SCREW THE SANCTIONING BODIES………..SCREW THE SPONSORS………THINK FOR YOURSELF……..QUESTION AUTHORITY………

bmiddaugh

THINK FOR YOURSELF……..QUESTION AUTHORITY………

Welcome to brokenspokes.net

s4lnj

.THINK FOR YOURSELF……..QUESTION AUTHORITY………

timothy leary— genius

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.