Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Hyper Pro-Am Ideas HyperProAm.com

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Coming soon.

sickryder83

so i guess this means that hyper is the main sponsor again?

tpbmxtd

@sickryder83 wrote:

so i guess this means that hyper is the main sponsor again?

Yes sir….

rodney

if it goes down at HCBMX , High Gear Cyclery will def be a sponsor again !!!

tpbmxtd

@rodney wrote:

if it goes down at HCBMX , High Gear Cyclery will def be a sponsor again !!!

We will be in touch with you shortly……

rider1

Does this mean that the new PA system will be used?

Rich

bmiddaugh

It is the intention of us to use that PA whenever possible if allowed by the tracks that we are having an event at.
    The PA was used at the state awards banquet and was a HUGE assett this year as everyone could hear what was going on.
    With Kapigian coming back to announce a few events it may even sound better than it did at the end of the year…. —

tpbmxtd

@rider1 wrote:

Does this mean that the new PA system will be used?

Rich

You bet, at least for the pro/am….sounded great last year and will sound even better this year

moderator1

@bmiddaugh wrote:

It is the intention of us to use that PA whenever possible if allowed by the tracks that we are having an event at.

Wasn’t the PA system bought for the state series?

Aren’t the tracks running a state series?

bmxmom156

if allowed??

😮

bmiddaugh

I will not be goaded into repeating things that have happened in the past.
    Moving forward, yes the PA will be used at all state events.

RFarside

@moderator1 wrote:

Wasn’t the PA system bought for the state series?

The PA system was bought with the money from the grant and was supposed to be used at all State races. The PA system was used at all of the tracks except HC. This will be addressed at the February State meeting.

@moderator1 wrote:

Aren’t the tracks running a state series?

No the State should be running the State series. The tracks just host the event for that day.

bmxmom156

sorry i didnt mean to bring up anything negative… its just that if it is a state race why not use the announcing equip for the whole race?(all motos) just a thought. you can still showcase pro am with the music and pause with announcing of the “whos on the gate” and make it exciting (exp if we have caveman…lol) i think that 90% of the people/ parents/ riders really like it and love how it showcases the races so why not make the whole race more exciting not just the pro am?

not to take away from the pro am but i really like that announcing system and i think if you did a poll you will find many other parents do as well.

its just that i didnt understand if it was to be used exclusively for the pro am? was that the intention in the beginning? now that the bugs ( if any) are worked out it can only make the races better( from a spectators standpoint)

RFarside

@bmxmom156 wrote:

its just that i didnt understand if it was to be used exclusively for the pro am? was that the intention in the beginning?

No the PA system was to be used for the State series not just the Hyper Pro Am.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘HyperProAm.com’ is closed to new replies.