Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am – Rounds 6 & 7

• This topic has 10 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

The Hyper Pro/Am starts up again this weekend with rounds 6 & 7 coming to Central Jersey BMX. The points are close and the racing has been great for this series.

The points leader at this point is Danny Smith and he is being followed close by Jeremy Knapper and Rich Farside. We can’t count out Phil Delizia who is sitting good right now. But everyone needs to remember that only your best 5 races and the championship race count toward the end of the year prizes, so you better start training and saying your prayers…..haha.

This weekends Pro/Am is being sponsored by Hyper, SC Action Sports. There will also be $250.00 added to both Saturday & Sunday’s Pro/Am race. The money sponsor is EISCO NJ.

Hope to see everyone at Central Jersey BMX this weekend.

For more info go to newjerseybmx

This is an amazing series. Tons of cash and prizes and still a gate full of riders that can take home the final big payout.
    Cant wait to see the site updated after CJ. Good luck guys. Since I was actually a PA resident growing up (Bucks County) I’m pulling for an upset by Tim Sullivan.

s4lnj

i’m still saying farside–mr. consistant

4130forlife

im gonna have to go with either the ladies man.. or poohbear

4130forlife

and i know poohbear is gonna drop that team he is on and come ride for the “fun” team

CrazyCraig

fun?!?!?!?

Proudly wearing the GHP colors is more than fun, its an experience, a dream come true for many, the Holy Grail of BMX if you will (okay, so I’m going just a tad overboard here, but you get the picture — )

C’mon Dave, its ALLLLL fun!!

G H P = Greg Hill Products

Just like the Old Milwaukee ads used to say:

It don’t get no better than this! 8)

BIGANT-DOG

Proudly wearing the GHP colors is more than fun, its an experience, a dream come true for many, the Holy Grail of BMX if you will (okay, so I’m going just a tad overboard here, but you get the picture )

Craig getting the chance to wear A team uniform-(pbr ghp point- CJS SC action)etc is a privelge and a dream come true for any racer.

tpbmxtd

I am not trying to be bias, but dont count out the youngest rider in the Pro/Am just yet. He has been training real hard and has been seen getting secret training info from a top rider.. —

Jeremy is just having a blast with the Pro/Am….

BIGANT-DOG

I am not trying to be bias

Hey you got every right to be, but that is not you., and i do watch jeremy race, but i wonder how he would do on a 20?

bmxmom156

ok …pooo bear??

this is the best thing to happen to the nj state series in a long time…esp for the older riders.. its good to have something to work for( 16open)for the younger riders too. its been lacking for so many years..

hats off to hyper for starting this series…hope it continues

s4lnj

what’s wrong with pooh bear? 😆

i didn’t choose the name– it chose me

dave

bmxmom156

haha sorry dave i didnt know it was you… you wont believe who i thought it was….. lol

bmiddaugh

Deb, it was Rich, Poohbear, Glen and Clay who made this happen along with all the new fast mugs out there clamoring for something to do at the races.
    Us real old guys promised the younger dudes that this year there would be something for them in the state series.
    We delivered as did everyone who is helping do this.
    The riders can run BMX I know it.

s4lnj

i may have been involved in it’s infancy– but life had different plans for me this season and i was unable to be as involved as i had hoped– next year…. next year

dave

sickryder83

i’m glad i still don’t have a nick name. i’m saying (without including myself in this) phil 1st, danny or jeremy 2nd, moore 4th. but there could always be other people that decide to show up. for instance kelty, echraveria, weimer, or any pros around. it is a toss up. i’ll be there on sat though to give it a shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.