Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am – Rounds 2 & 3

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

The Hyper Pro/Am is moving to Pottstown on May 19th & 20th for rounds 2 &3 of the series.

The sponsors for Rounds 2 & 3 are – Hyper Bicycles, Intense Bmx, MCS Bicycles, Chip-N-Dale, GHP/Atomlabs Northeast, Craig Wilson from Starwin Mortgage and Pine Forge Drafting.

There will be $200 dollars from Pine Forge Drafting being put into the pot for Saturday and another $200 dollars from Craig Wilson of Starwin Mortgage for Sunday along with the raffle prize money from both days.

Racing will be fast and furious, hope to see everyone there. For more information please check out New Jersey BMX.

4130forlife

im there, i gotta find a cheap tent tho to camp out.. but im there fo sho

tpbmxtd

We would like to thank all the riders who raced in the Hyper Pro/Am series this weekend at Trilogy Park. The racing was exciting with riders like Kelty, Farside, Knapper, Smith, Moore and even coming up from Maryland for Sunday was Phil Donnell. With the Caveman rocking the mic and the tunes, everyone was riveted to the great racing.

We would like to thank once again all the sponsors who help make this series happen – Hyper Bicycles, Intense BMX, MCS Bicycles, Chip N Dale BMX, GHP/Atomlab Northeast, Pine Forge Drafting and Craig Wilson from Starwin Mortage.

Look for a complete write up on Broken Spokes and on New Jersey BMX

bmxmom156

is there a write up posted somewhere? looking to see how the video came out….brett did you get enough footage??

4130forlife

yeah i wanna see pics.. fo sho

tpbmxtd

I am sure Brett will have it up soon……

s4lnj

i’m sure two full days of coverage is no small task—

dave

bmxmom156

with bretts setup….childs play… lol

bmiddaugh

videos and a few pics are up.
    Thanks to Debbie Smith I was able to do a little finagling with the videos to make it a bit cooler showing the mains.
    Thanks!

bmxmom156

brett where is the video posted?

bmiddaugh

newjerseybmx.com

bmxmom156

ok mine wouldnt refresh…( friggin aol) nice vid brett..you did all the work!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.